We are proud to belong to the TOP 1% of all employers in Germany 2021 & 2022!
At Wooga, we are very proud of the diverse, creative and friendly environment we have established and we believe you will enjoy working with some of the best people in the industry. Each of our Woogas plays an important role in our success as a company and in shaping our culture. We really value our razor-sharp focus on story-driven casual games, excellent craftsmanship, and the truly collaborative way of working. We create joyful experiences that awaken our players’ desire to see what happens next. Based in the heart of Berlin, with over 280 employees from around the world, we work together to create high-quality casual games with engaging stories at the core of the experience.
At Wooga, being close to our players is one of our core values. As a Lead Marketing Manager, you will be playing a crucial role in living that value by establishing market leadership in our most successful game “June’s Journey”.
As a Lead Marketing Manager, you are always aware of the market and you know our players very well. You know how to identify the ways to attract, retain and engage them on the highest level. You will be the owner of the high-level marketing strategy, designing and executing innovative and exciting campaigns across various channels (including UA, ASO, TV, Influencer and Podcast), making Wooga stand out. This is a strategic role, with a real chance to have an impact on how we build the marketing growth strategy for our most successful title.
Some of your responsibilities include
- You will work closely with the game teams and marketing team on building and establishing marketing strategies.
- You will be the growth hacker for Wooga games, constantly growing our user base and engaging players around the world.
- You will be driving and optimizing marketing campaigns, as well as analyzing and reporting their performance on an ongoing basis.
- You will work with the strategic and tactical areas of marketing, advertising, monetization, branding, licensing, virality, and community development as levers for increasing the ROI.
- You will be constantly finding ways how to innovate our marketing efforts.
- You will be managing a small and agile team of Marketing Managers
- You have experience in operational marketing and the know-how of running and executing campaigns and marketing plans.
- Excellent communication skills - ability to create strong internal and external relationships.
- Comprehensive, proven ability to turn data and customer insights into actionable business and marketing plans - and then execute to the highest quality.
- Knowledge across multiple marketing channels, preferably including radio, tv and podcast, and experience with marketing services with high customer loyalty and long-term customer relationships.
- Deep familiarity with the mobile game market products (professional and/or as a player).
- A wealth of experience in brand/product marketing experience in consumer-focused categories on products or services with global reach.
- Proven experience in people management
Please note: Research has shown that some under-represented groups in the gaming industry (eg: women) tend to apply only if they meet every single requirement. Here at Wooga, the desire to learn and the willingness to solve problems are more important to us than your experience on paper. We encourage you to apply even if you do not think that you tick all the boxes - thinking outside of such boxes and embracing the diversity of mindsets and backgrounds is what we believe makes our teams thrive.
- Shape the future! Challenge the status quo and team up with a diverse group of experts (over 50 nationalities!) working on crafting the world’s best games.
- Located in Europe’s most creative city with low cost of living and high quality of life. We offer a generous relocation package and home search support if you are not already located in Berlin. Did we mention that we also cooperate with Kindergartens?
- Make use of a significant education budget and extra days off for self-development. Join our meet-ups, talks, brown bag lunches, internal trainings, workshops and many others.
- Enjoy the yoga, mindfulness app, sports and transport subsidies. And a Purpose Day to donate your time to a worthy cause!
- Participate in the company’s success - we offer a quarterly bonus scheme!
- Did you know that German is the third most commonly taught language worldwide? Learn it too! We offer German language classes for you and your significant other.
- Choose your own equipment and be set up for success! We also provide you with a work-from-home budget, which you can invest in a well-functioning home office setup. We got your back!
At Wooga we are committed to providing a friendly, safe and welcoming environment for everyone who works here or with us, regardless of gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, religion (or lack thereof) and game preferences. Be yourself, we like you that way!