We are proud to belong to the TOP 1% of all employers in Germany 2021, 2022, 2023 & 2024!
At Wooga, we are very proud of the diverse, creative and friendly environment we have established and we believe you will enjoy working with some of the best people in the industry. Each of our Woogas plays an important role in our success as a company and in shaping our culture. We really value our razor-sharp focus on story-driven casual games, excellent craftsmanship, truly collaborative way of working, and the values we strive to live up to every day. We create joyful experiences that awaken our players’ desire to see what happens next. Based in the heart of Berlin, with over 300 employees from around the world, we work together to create high-quality casual games with engaging stories at the core of the experience.
About the role
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager who will join us to be responsible for the growth of one of Wooga’s Live Games. Our next Product Manager will have the unique opportunity to work on Wooga’s most successful title, which combines strong storytelling with a high polish, tight mechanics, and an ever-growing LiveOps feature set.
As a Product Manager, you will deliver on goals for the growth by channeling your strong product mindset to ensure we find a balance between delivering fantastic player experiences and maximising the revenue potential. You should be an excellent team player who knows how to positively influence cross-functional teams to implement features that will ultimately put our games above all competitors in the eyes of our players. What you will be doing:
- Conduct quantitative analysis of data to provide key insights into product performance and uncover opportunities for further engagement and monetisation.
- Collaborate with Finance and other partner teams to build forecasts and business models that help articulate financial targets.
- Directly impact KPI growth through assisting in operational planning.
- Own the process of creating LiveOps and monetisation events.
- Work closely with Analysts and Data Science teams to help set short- and long-term AB testing.
- Work on the system and feature improvement plan post-A/B phase.
- Partner with Community Management to communicate with the players to understand qualitative feedback.
- Partner with the CRM team to plan and schedule LiveOps messaging.
- Partner with the Marketing and User acquisition team on customer research, growth channels and campaigns.
- You are an experienced and passionate product manager who can demonstrate a strong track record of driving business growth and customer satisfaction.
- You are an expert in free-to-play mobile game business models and products.
- You have a good sense for the market, you are in tune with player patterns and understand our customers.
- You have a highly developed set of prioritisation skills.
- You are comfortable taking risks, learning and sharing the lessons learned.
- You have a strong understanding of the game economy and monetisation.
- You are a team player who demonstrates humility and loves accountability.
Please note: Research has shown that some under-represented groups in the gaming industry (eg: women) tend to apply only if they meet every single requirement. Here at Wooga, the desire to learn and the willingness to solve problems are more important to us than your experience on paper. We encourage you to apply even if you do not think that you tick all the boxes - thinking outside of such boxes and embracing the diversity of mindsets and backgrounds is what we believe makes our teams thrive.
- Shape the future! Challenge the status quo and team up with a diverse group of experts (over 57 nationalities!) working on crafting the world’s best games.
- We offer a generous relocation package and home search support if you are not already located in Berlin. Did we mention that we also cooperate with Kindergartens?
- Make use of a significant education budget and extra days off for self-development. Join our meet-ups, talks, brown bag lunches, internal trainings, workshops and many others.
- Enjoy the yoga, mindfulness app, sports and transport subsidies. And a Purpose Day to donate your time to a worthy cause!
- Participate in the company’s success - we offer a quarterly bonus scheme!
- Did you know that German is the third most commonly taught language worldwide? Learn it too! We offer German language classes for you and your significant other.
- Our hybrid work model allows you to choose a blend of in-office days and work from home. Choose your own equipment and be set up for success! We also provide you with a work-from-home budget, which you can invest in a well-functioning home office setup. We got your back!
At Wooga we are committed to providing a friendly, safe and welcoming environment for everyone who works here or with us, regardless of gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, religion (or lack thereof) and game preferences. Be yourself, we like you that way!