We are looking for a Software Engineer with a passion for tool creation to join our team on creating and innovating the next-gen games support tools.
You will be working on a variety of projects, including tools to efficiently manage content and live operations of all Wooga games. You will work side by side, with diverse stakeholders and clients and develop tools, that our game teams need to keep bringing delightful story-driven games to millions of players around the world.
As a member of our team you will work on projects including but not limited to:
- Developing web-based (React js) tools to manage, analyze and optimize live operations for Wooga’s live games.
- Working on internal tools based on typescript, electron, node, react and bootstrap, to drive content for our story-driven games.
- Extending our internal tools & pipelines to improve Marketing and User Acquisition KPIs.
- Working together with our backend and data engineering teams to develop management interfaces for internal services.
- Building internal dashboards aggregating live data from different sources (google, GitHub, artifactory, s3) by combining it with a state-of-the-art bootstrap react interface (no CSS!) to observe and interact with our custom build infrastructure for our own SDKs, games, and documentations.
- Configuring and optimizing web-pack builds.
- Developing new APIs for consumption by our game teams.
- You have a few solid years of experience as a software engineer.
- You have experience with writing tests using Mocha/Chai/Jest/enzyme/react-testing-library.
- You know your way around API design.
- You are passionate about the user experience and creating intuitive and efficient tool workflows to solve complex problems.
Nice to Have:
- Experience building content creation tools
- Basic experience with the unity game engine
- Passion for games
- Join the team, who is, every day, empowering the teams to create successful games played by millions!
- Work in a small, autonomous team with a high impact and degree of creative freedom.
- Collaborative and open company culture dedicated to making world-class games.
- Talented, inspiring colleagues from all over the world.
- Located in Europe’s most creative and vibrant city - we offer a generous and holistic relocation package if you are not already located in Berlin!
- Our office language is English, but we offer German language classes for you and your significant other!
- Make use of an education budget and extra days off for self-development.
At Wooga we are committed to providing a friendly, safe and welcoming environment for everyone who works here or with us, regardless to gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, religion (or lack thereof) and game preferences.