Come join the company that is reinventing cloud security and empowering businesses to thrive in the cloud. As the fastest-growing startup ever, Wiz is on a mission to help organizations secure cloud environments that will accelerate their businesses. Trusted by security teams all over the world, we have a proven track record of success and a culture that values world-class talent.
Our Wizards from over 13 countries work together to protect the infrastructure of our hundreds of customers, including over 35% of the Fortune 100, who trust us to scan and secure over 230 billion files daily. We’re the leading player in a massive and growing market, but it’s still early enough for you to make a significant impact. At Wiz, you’ll have the freedom to think creatively, dream big, and use your full range of skills to contribute to our record growth. Come join our team and help us create secure cloud environments that allow the best companies to move faster.
We are looking to hire an experienced bookkeeper to join the finance team located in Tel Aviv and report to the Financial Controller Team Lead. We work in a hybrid model and provide excellent conditions for our employees.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Provide bookkeeping for all global accounts (P&L and Balance Sheet).
- Process, verify and reconcile AP invoices, including payment process.
- Process employee expense reports.
- Charge expenses to accounts and cost centers by analyzing invoice/expense reports.
- Record fixed assets and depreciation, and prepare reconciliations.
- Record pre-paid expenses and amortization.
- Maintain bank account ledgers and perform reconciliations.
- Prepare analytical reviews and month-end accruals.
- Report VAT and vendor tax withholding reports to global authorities.
- Report to additional institutions such as social security, the IRS, etc.
- Assist with audit and quarterly closing support as necessary.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- At least 6 years of experience as a sole bookkeeper.
- Experience with bookkeeping for all accounts (P&L and Balance Sheet).
- Previous experience in a high-tech company and multi-currency environment – Must.
- Strong Excel skills – Must.
- High-level of English proficiency (writing, reading, and speaking) – Must.
- Experience with NetSuite – Advantage.
- A high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal relations and teamwork.
- Ability to work independently to implement process.
- Startup mentality, roll up your sleeves attitude!
If your experience is close but doesn’t fulfill all requirements, please apply. Wiz is on a mission to build a special company. To achieve our goal, we are focused on hiring Wizards with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences.
Wiz is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.