Come join the company that is reinventing cloud security and empowering businesses to thrive in the cloud. As the fastest-growing startup ever, Wiz is on a mission to help organizations secure cloud environments that will accelerate their businesses. Trusted by security teams all over the world, we have a proven track record of success and a culture that values world-class talent.
Our Wizards from over 13 countries work together to protect the infrastructure of our hundreds of customers, including 30% of the Fortune 500, who trust us to scan and secure over 230 billion files daily. We’re the leading player in a massive and growing market, but it’s still early enough for you to make a significant impact. At Wiz, you’ll have the freedom to think creatively, dream big, and use your full range of skills to contribute to our record growth. Come join our team and help us create secure cloud environments that allow the best companies to move faster.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Work closely with R&D engineers on coordination, communication, and execution of production-related operations
- Maintain a safe and healthy production environment by following and enforcing standards and procedures
- Work in an agile & fast-growing environment
- Identify operational problems by observing and studying system functioning and performance results
- Provide operational management information by collecting and analyzing operating and engineering data and trends
- Constantly improve the technology stack, supporting the data growth and customer requirements
- Work with cutting-edge technologies in a dynamic and agile environment
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- Proven hands-on experience with containerized environments and microservices; Docker and Kubernetes - a must
- 4 years of experience as a DevOps/SRE engineer on a high-scale distributed system, working in a Linux environment
- Proven experience with building monitoring tools
- An innovative approach, with the ability to quickly learn technologies
- The mindset and approach for automating away from manual efforts
- A strong sense of ownership and accountability
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting - system, application, and database level
If your experience is close but doesn’t fulfill all requirements, please apply. Wiz is on a mission to build a special company. To achieve our goal, we are focused on hiring Wizards with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences.
Wiz is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.