Wild Alaskan Company’s mission is to accelerate humanity’s transition to sustainable food systems by fostering meaningful, interconnected relationships between human beings, wild seafood and the planet.
We deliver wild-caught, sustainable seafood to households across the United States. Powered by our custom-built eCommerce platform and three generations of history and expertise in the Alaskan fishing industry, we constantly strive to meet our promise of a top-notch product and experience. And we do it all in a fully-remote environment that is fast-paced, challenging, and fun.
Performance Marketing Manager
Wild Alaskan Company is looking for a talented and experienced Performance Marketing Manager to join our fast-growing mission-driven brand. The Performance Marketing Manager will assist in the planning, execution and analysis of paid media campaigns across all channels. They’ll be responsible for daily optimization, campaign analysis and working closely with WAC’s creative team to produce engaging and high performing campaigns.
The Performance Marketing Manager will play a key role on the Wild Alaskan Marketing team, reporting to the Sr. Director of Growth Marketing.
- Assist in the planning, execution and analysis of paid media campaigns, including but not limited to: Native, Search, Display, and Paid Social
- Perform daily campaign management and optimization including budget allocation and forecasting, bidding management and ad creative optimizations
- Execute paid media strategies effectively and efficiently to meet company-wide KPIs
- Analyze campaign data to continuously improve results and KPIs through an active test and learn agenda – audience, creative, ad type and bidding structure
- Track performance and report out campaign metrics across the funnel: CPM, Engagement, Frequency, CPC, CTR, CAC/CPA, and ROAS
- Maintain a high level, up-to-date understanding of best practices and strategies across all digital advertising platforms
- Execute A/B testing of our overall media mix, focusing on effectiveness of the cross-channel strategy in driving business impact as directed by the Senior Director of Growth Marketing
- Partner closely with internal creative team as well as external agency to ideate new creative concepts and testing strategy.
- Partner with internal and external stakeholders, including marketing team members, cross-functional team members, agencies, and vendors
- Additional responsibilities assigned as needed to support the business
- 5+ years of experience scaling positive ROI ecommerce performance campaigns across multiple digital channels
- Experience managing 6-figure monthly budgets
- In platform experience with Meta and Google.
- Excellent excel & analytical skills; a passion for “letting the data do the talking” and making decisions and recommendations based off data
- Must be a subject matter expert that’s humble and willing to collaborate with a broad range of stakeholders
- Detailed oriented with strong analytical skills, ability to find opportunities and insights from large amounts of unstructured data
- Ability to multi-task and work autonomously - prioritizing and making clear decisions with limited time and information
- Be proactive, have a can-do attitude and a solution-driven mindset with a passion for continual learning
Nice to Haves
- Project management system experience in Asana
- Looker and Google data studio experience
The starting salary range for this position is $60,000 - $80,000, commensurate with skills and experience. Wild Alaskan’s benefits package includes health, vision, and dental insurance, 401k, PTO, safe/sick time, vacation, parental leave and more, as well as a delicious box of free fish every month.
Diversity of backgrounds and perspectives makes us stronger. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination against a job applicant. We’re committed to creating a work environment that fosters growth, celebrates diversity and fundamentally makes all teammates feel welcome, accepted, nurtured and respected.