Outbound Sales Consultant
What is Weploy?
Weploy is an Online Hiring Platform which connects our community of casual workers, (Weployees) to businesses across Australia (Weployers) who are in need of temporary support.
Our client is one of the largest Health Insurers, providing private healthcare to millions of customers across Australia.
About the Role
Working in a collaborative team environment, your role will be to convert both inbound and outbound customer sales leads and provide the best health insurance options based on their needs.
- 6 month fixed term contracts
- Start date – 8th of Feb 2021
- Working from home (equipment provided)
- Rotating shifts across the following hours:
Monday to Friday - 8am to 8pm & Saturday - 9am to 4pm
- PAY: $58,035.00 including super plus the Sales Incentive Scheme (salary is prorated)
- Managing high volume inbound and outbound calls (contact centre environment)
- Conducting needs analysis through effective questions and providing the most suitable products to customers
- Create value by highlighting features and benefits, unique services and diversified product options
- Objection handling
- Fund product comparisons
- Building rapport to understand our customers and ensuring a positive customer experience
- Providing complete and accurate information to our customers by following compliance guidelines
We are looking for motivated sales driven people who are great at communicating over the phone in a compassionate and friendly manner. You are a team player who supports your colleagues to deliver the best results.
- Available for early Feb start(s)
- Full time availability and commitment to job assignments
- Minimum of 1 to 2 years Inbound/Outbound Contact Centre or Telesales Experience within the last 2-3 years (insurance experience is a plus)
- High performer: experience exceeding KPI's and driven to provide exceptional customer service (background in sales preferred)
- Problem solver: You thrive on being able to solve problems and offer solutions. You can think on your feet and tailor your response to different situations and people.
- Compliance driven: you follow guidelines, company policies and maintain full compliance at all times
- Ability to create rapport quickly and retain customers with excellent communication skills both written and verbally
- Resilient – you embrace challenges enthusiastically and keep pushing when challenges arise
- Tech Savvy - experience picking things up quickly and working on multiple systems at one time
- Comfortable working from home (must have access to strong internet connection)
Culture & Benefits
- Inclusive and respectful environment
- Virtual team building activities e.g. scavenger hunt
- Training & Development: 2 weeks training, 1:1 support
- Health & Wellbeing: Employee Assistance Programme and access to the 'Live Better' App
- Diversity: whatever your gender, race, sexuality, religion, all backgrounds are welcomed!
So what are you waiting for? apply NOW!