Weploy is an on-demand temporary staffing platform that secures candidates temporary contract job assignments across the thriving Office Support and Accounting/Finance markets.
Our client, a leading provider in the Technology sector is seeking several experienced Payroll specialists to commence ASAP, initially on a 3 month FT contract basis with the potential for on-going contracts.
You will be working in Sydney's inner south, in a large team environment providing end-to-end Payroll services and exceptional customer service to this organisation’s clientele.
If you are passionate about Payroll or want to expand your experience in this field, Weploy can provide you access to these opportunities through our platform and mobile app.
'Must have' requirements:
- Minimum 1 — 5 years Customer Service experience a large team environment
- Minimum 2 — 5 years Payroll end-to-end processing experience with volume over 200+ staff – managing the processing of multiple payroll runs, including weekly, fortnightly and monthly
- Understanding of current Australian Payroll legislation
- Knowledge of Payforce system or similiar ERP
- Demonstrated effective communication to both clients and internal staff (written and verbal)
- Strong analytical and problem solving experience a must
- Sound experience with MS Office skills — Outlook and Excel
- Ability to work under pressure of time constraints with ability prioritise client issues
- Display excellent phone standards and prompt issue resolution.
- Strong customer service skills; the ability to handle all payroll queries in a timely manner
Who you’ll work with
The client, a global organisation has been helping businesses with their technology needs for decades and is a well recognised and respected brand. They provide a supportive and flexible workplace, also the opportunity to further grow and develop your skills whilst having some fun along the way!
You will provide high quality Payroll processing advice and to support to internal and external client.
Weploy will facilitate and ensure you are set up for success!
What Weploy look for
- Customer Service oriented individuals - you believe that going above and beyond makes all the difference
- A lifetime learner - you take every opportunity to learn and gain new knowledge and skills
- The problem solver - you embrace challenges enthusiastically
- Strong communicators - you are easy to talk to and you care about your grammar too
What Weploy can offer you
- A culture of flexibility that encourages you to thrive both inside and outside of work
- Jobs from a variety of leading brands that suit your availability and lifestyle
- Exposure to different industries and environments
- Being a part of a diverse, active community of 'Weployees' support our on-demand staffing community
- A supportive team to set you up for success in each job assignment