Company: Well has a mission to create massive impact and affect change to healthcare through a differentiated consumer experience and a world-class data & analytics engine to drive engagement and behavior change. The product will sell directly to both Fortune 500 CEOs and full risk populations, integrating layers of analytics, digital, concierge services, behavioral health, telemedicine, care management and wellness services to drive sustained engagement, lower costs and improve health. A key differentiator to drive the company’s success will be a highly diverse, engaged organization whose employees are passionate about the mission of the company and whose management is passionate about the employees.
Reporting To: Chief Digital Officer
One of the company’s highest priority initiatives is to create new consumer-facing applications that are data-driven and experience-based to help achieve better health and cost outcomes. This role will be front-and-center of this initiative in shaping and executing the product roadmap, with a critical focus on user engagement.
Well is looking for a Product Manager with experience working in a fast-paced, startup like environment to build best-in-class content and highly engaging user experiences that activate and retain users in order to solve important health, clinical, and care needs. This role will collaborate with other product managers and with other areas across the Well ecosystem.
You will develop product solutions, measurement and attribution, Go-to-Market, and significant business relationships to execute on the huge market potential and consumer health benefits possible from applying Well’s novel approach to targeting, engagement and health improvement.
- Own and prioritize team engineering roadmaps and handling live-site triage
- Write detailed feature requirements and user stories
- Drive a world class consumer experience
- Define, instrument, measure, and communicate funnels and key metrics for feature success
- Incorporate innovative learnings from areas such as gaming and behavioral science/behavioral economics into product design to maximize consumer engagement and retention
- Work closely with engineering and other internal teams for on-time delivery of relevant features
- Train and communicate platform features and value to internal and external partners
- Add new value to a strong Product culture of continuous development and rapid testing and learning
- Stay on top of all relevant healthcare and consumer technology trends, competitors, and market offerings
- Minimum of 3-5 years in product management role shipping software through multiple releases
- Minimum of 3 years in consumer facing products, with both mobile and web experience, is ideal
- Experience with high-engagement product areas such as gaming or social media desirable
- Background with Agile, Scrum or other software development methodologies
- Familiarity with JIRA, Trello or similar trackers a plus
- Familiarity with design tools (Invision, Zeplin, Sketch, etc.) a plus
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required
- This role is intended to be located in the Boston, MA area.
Additional Job Information
Well is on a mission to redefine the healthcare experience. This is an opportunity to re-shape healthcare for America. We are developing solutions to improve the quality and affordability of healthcare. We welcome team members who are passionate about that mission. We embrace diversity and are committed to building an inclusive team.