Webflow is a visual web development platform that empowers non-coders to create incredible experiences for the web.
We’re looking for a Design Operations Manager to help us build a more effective and scalable Product Design organization. As a Design Operations Lead within our product management team, you’ll bring a blend of strategic, operational and tactical execution skills to drive alignment across teams and dive into the operational details to ensure seamless execution amongst all the moving parts towards Webflow’s goals in Engineering, Product, and Design (EPD)!
About the role
- Location: US Remote
As a Design Operations Manager , you’ll …
- Help drive decisions and timely delivery of product design deliverables, in collaboration with product ops, engineering, and product partners
- Drive documentation and best practices for product design teams to work effectively including onboarding, design reviews, and our feature development process
- Update roadmaps and monitor design project statuses in order to flag any risks or dependencies
- Administer, manage, and evolve design toolset
- Lead programs to drive team engagement, learning and development, and professional growth
That said, these responsibilities are just the start! At Webflow, we encourage you to contribute wherever your interests take you — and shape your role accordingly.
You’ll thrive as (a) Design Operations Manager if you:
- Have extensive experience working as a Product Designer, Product Design Operations or Program Manager, driving for alignment and operational excellence across myriad teams
- Are outcome-oriented and know that a project is only complete when goals and alignment are achieved
- Thrive on understanding the “why” of current workflows, and then enthusiastically develop improvements. Success for this role will be implementing new processes, procedures, and strategies that increase efficiency of our communication and collaboration and scale with our growing team.
- Understand, can speak about, and can derive insights from data to build trust, influence decision-making, and address operational opportunities within our EPD teams
- Are an excellent communicator, comfortable communicating with technical and non-technical audiences through written and verbal communication
- Have experience working with remote, cross-functional teams
- Excel at time management and prioritization. You’ll juggle a variety of projects and be trusted to work with autonomy. Being keen on developing your own efficient workflow practices is a huge plus!
If you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role’s requirements.
At Webflow, we believe that what we’re doing doesn’t define our success -- so we focus on our “why” and “how”:
To empower everyone to create for the web -- and lead impactful, fulfilling lives while we do it.
Our core behaviors (how we act)
- Earn customer trust
- Get it done, do it right
- Practice candor with care
- Dream big, ship often
Our commitments to you
- We’ll pay you! This is a full-time, salaried position that includes equity
- We’ll invest in your physical and mental well-being with health, dental, and vision benefits and a monthly stipend for health and wellness expenses
- We’ll pay you to take a vacation … seriously. We’ll give you a $1,000 bonus for taking your first vacation with us that is more than 5 days
- We offer flexible parental leave
- We provide remote employees with the equipment they need to create a great remote work environment
- We will offer you the support you need to help you grow as an impactful Design Operations Manager and a human being
Ready to apply?
If you share our values and enthusiasm for empowering the world, we’d love to review your application! We promise we do take the time and care to review every application we receive. However, as much as we wish we could interview everyone who submits an application, we cannot guarantee an interview or feedback due to the unprecedented volume of applications we are receiving today. We are rooting for you, and hope you do consider applying.
Note: You'll need valid U.S. work authorization to join us.
Please note that a background check and employment verification is required for this position. We may obtain one or more background screening reports about you, solely for employment purposes.