Webflow is a visual web development platform that empowers non-coders to create incredible experiences for the web. At Webflow, we’re on a mission to enable everyone to create for the web — and empower our team to lead fulfilling, impactful lives while we do it.
We’re looking for a Learning & Development Business Partner to help us build and facilitate meaningful training for our managers and individual contributors while enabling our global team to create accessible, scalable learning solutions within their teams.
About the role:
- Location: San Francisco HQ or US Remote
- Full Time
As a Learning & Development Business Partner, you’ll:
- Consult and collaborate on the needs of the business with leaders, People Business Partners and our embedded learning team members (e.g. Customer Support Trainers)
- Develop and execute learning strategies and programs through creative content and curriculum development, in addition to operationalizing in a way that enhances learning engagement (e.g. Webflow onboarding evolution)
- Measure success, using data to provide insights and influence key stakeholders
- Design, develop and deliver both facilitated and e-learning content focusing on the most strategic moments that matter
- Enable the business to engage in learning content developed by the People team and create their own by managing the LMS platform, creating sustainable tracking and sign up workflows, developing/evolving best practices and sustainable use for teams building learning content within their teams
- Program manage L&D communications and marketing, partnering with the Engagement team on a communications roadmap for the year
- Facilitate L&D - leadership development, team development, manager development, professional skills programs and off-sites as needed
- Partner with the People team to evaluate program effectiveness on a regular, cadenced basis and run quarterly business reviews with People team leaders and Business Partners
That said, these responsibilities are just the start! At Webflow, we encourage you to contribute wherever your interests take you — and shape your role accordingly.
And this isn’t just a philosophical bent: we actually give you 4 hours a week (10% of the work week) to pursue passion projects outside of your role responsibilities.
You’ll thrive in this role if you:
- Have experience creating and delivering programs to develop managers and team members through formal and informal methods
- Have experience building and executing a communications and marketing strategy, encouraging a growth mindset internally
- Strong LMS knowledge and ability to create and evolve best practices that serve a global, distributed workforce where L&D content is created by many
- Have experience working in a technology industry, supporting both tech and business focussed needs
- Possess strong program management skills, with the ability to align cross-functional teams
- Are comfortable delivering radical candor to your team and superiors
- Have an interest in taking an existing process and making it better, more scalable and efficient
If you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that meeting just 50% of a role’s requirements puts you in the running.
To empower everyone to create for the web — and lead impactful, fulfilling lives while we do it.
- Earn customer trust
- Get it done, do it right
- Practice candor with care
- Dream big, ship often
Our commitments to you
- We’ll pay you! This is a full-time, salaried position that includes equity
- We’ll invest in your physical and mental well-being with health, dental, and vision benefits and a monthly stipend for health and wellness expenses
- We’ll pay you to take a vacation … seriously. We’ll give you a $1,000 bonus for taking your first vacation with us that is more than 5 days
- We offer flexible parental leave
- We give you a 5 week sabbatical after 5 years of service
- We provide remote employees with the equipment and productivity stipend they need to create a great remote work environment
- We will offer you the support you need to help you grow as an impactful Technical Customer Support Specialist and a healthy human being
Think you’re a good fit for the role?
If you share our values and our enthusiasm for empowering the world and you’re up for the challenge of working remotely for a distributed team, we would love to hear from you and explore the value you can add to our team.
Note: You'll need valid U.S. work authorization to join us.