Webflow is a visual web development platform that empowers non-coders to create incredible experiences for the web.
We’re looking for a Manager, Sales Development to to help scale a high performing team of talented and inspired business and sales development representatives. Webflow is growing fast, and you’ll play a key role in enabling and accelerating our growth; both through driving results generating pipeline for the sales team, as well as preparing team members to become world-class account executives.
About the role
- Location: Denver, CO
- Full Time
- Salary: Base salary of $132,000-$153,300 and on target variable compensation of an additional $56,700-$65,700. On Target Earnings is $189,000-$219,000.
As a Manager, Sales Development, you’ll …
- Support ongoing growth and development including recruiting, hiring, training and mentoring for the Sales Development and Business development teams
- Foster a culture of training and coaching in order to ramp new reps and continue building their sales acumen and Webflow value knowledge set
- Ensure the team efficiently and effectively qualify inbound demand as well as develop outbound strategies per region while leveraging marketing resources for particular campaigns.
- Work closely with Sales Managers and Account Executives to ensure Lead Quality/Quantity and proper follow-up
- Partner with senior sales leadership, marketing and other business partners to develop a successful GTM strategy to develop effective messaging for outbound communications
- Partner with People Team and other functional leaders to effectively manage paths for career advancement within the Sales Development functions, as well as to roles within other areas of the business, including sales.
- Continually iterate and refine the sales development process, methodology, campaigns, hiring profiles, training, and enablement
That said, these responsibilities are just the start! At Webflow, we encourage you to contribute wherever your interests take you — and shape your role accordingly. And this isn’t just a philosophical bent: we actually give you 4 hours a week (10% of the work week) to pursue passion projects outside of your role responsibilities.
You’ll thrive as (a) Manager, Sales Development if you:
- Have experience successfully managing sales and business development representatives and exceeding pipeline generation quotas
- Have experience working cross-functionally with teams like product, engineering, support and marketing content, talk tracks, execution and lead optimization.
- Have the ability to thrive in ambiguity and work autonomously
- Have experience hiring , onboarding, and continuously training direct reports that are early in their sales careers
- Have experience working with Salesforce.com and marketing/sales automation platforms (ie Outreach or Salesloft) or the desire to learn these platforms. Ideally, have experience driving positive business outcomes through data-driven insights.
- Have experience in a closing role yourself, ideally comfortable with full-cycle outbound sales
This role is required to be in-office in Denver to help lead and support our Sales Incubation Program. This role has the possibility to become remote eligible once the program is completed.
If you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role’s requirements.
At Webflow, we believe that our success will be defined not only by what we do — but also by how and why we do it. So, here is the Webflow “why” and our “how”:
Our dual missions — one for the world, one for us
- For the world: To empower everyone to create for the web and spark an unprecedented wave of digital innovation.
- For ourselves: Lead fulfilling, impactful lives.
Our core behaviors (how we act)
- Start with customers
- Practice extraordinary kindness
- Be radically candid
- Move intentionally fast
- Just fix it
- Lead by serving others
- Dream big
Our commitments to you
- We’ll pay you! This is a full-time, salaried position that includes equity
- We’ll invest in your physical and mental well-being with health, dental, and vision benefits and a monthly stipend for health and wellness expenses
- We’ll pay you to take a vacation … seriously. We’ll give you a $1,000 bonus for taking your first vacation with us that is more than 5 days
- We offer flexible parental leave
- We provide remote employees with the equipment they need to create a great remote work environment
- We will offer you the support you need to help you grow as an impactful Manager, Sales Development and a human being
Ready to apply?
If you share our values and enthusiasm for empowering the world, we’d love to review your application! We promise we do take the time and care to review every application we receive. However, as much as we wish we could interview everyone who submits an application, we cannot guarantee an interview or feedback due to the unprecedented volume of applications we are receiving today. We are rooting for you, and hope you do consider applying.