Webflow is a visual web development platform that empowers non-coders to create incredible experiences for the web.
We’re looking for a Senior Product Design Manager to lead our design systems and internal tools at Webflow. The team’s mission is to make sure product teams can work effectively at scale while maintaining a high quality product. As a Senior Product Design Manager, you’ll apply your design systems experience to directly manage a small team of designers while contributing to design and product strategy. As the team scales, the Senior Product Design Manager will be responsible for hiring and growing the team.
About the role
- Location: US remote
- Full time
As a Senior Product Design Manager, you’ll …
- Drive the outcomes of our Design Systems team, including product design strategy, cross-functional alignment with product and engineering, and roadmap
- Lead and manage two product designers on the Design Systems team and contribute as needed
- Develop Webflow’s visual language and interaction patterns used by product design and brand to ensure consistency across the customer experience
- Work with product designers across our org so they are trained and can contribute to the design system
- Ensure the work of the design systems team is operationalized and evangelized
That said, these responsibilities are just the start! At Webflow, we encourage you to contribute wherever your interests take you — and shape your role accordingly. And this isn’t just a philosophical bent: we actually give you 4 hours a week (10% of the work week) to pursue passion projects outside of your role responsibilities.
You’ll thrive as a Senior Product Design Manager if you:
- Are a deep systems thinker with hands-on experience contributing to design systems libraries, from building adoption to guiding contribution and maintaining component libraries
- Previously led design systems teams as the direct driver of outcomes
- Thrive on autonomy and have experience initiating and driving a company initiative
- You enjoy working on teams that enable other teams to make sure other product areas can be effective and thrive in their work of delivering customer value
If you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role’s requirements.
At Webflow, we believe that our success will be defined not only by what we do — but also by how and why we do it. So, here is the Webflow “why” and our “how”:
Our dual missions — one for the world, one for us
- For the world: To empower everyone to create for the web and spark an unprecedented wave of digital innovation.
- For ourselves: Lead fulfilling, impactful lives.
Our core behaviors (how we act)
- Start with customers
- Practice extraordinary kindness
- Be radically candid
- Move intentionally fast
- Just fix it
- Lead by serving others
- Dream big
Our commitments to you
- We’ll pay you! This is a full-time, salaried position that includes equity
- We’ll invest in your physical and mental well-being with health, dental, and vision benefits and a monthly stipend for health and wellness expenses
- We’ll pay you to take a vacation … seriously. We’ll give you a $1,000 bonus for taking your first vacation with us that is more than 5 days
- We offer flexible parental leave
- We provide remote employees with the equipment they need to create a great remote work environment
- We will offer you the support you need to help you grow as an impactful Senior Product Design Manager and a human being
Ready to apply?
If you share our values and enthusiasm for empowering the world, we’d love to review your application! We promise we do take the time and care to review every application we receive. However, as much as we wish we could interview everyone who submits an application, we cannot guarantee an interview or feedback due to the unprecedented volume of applications we are receiving today. We are rooting for you, and hope you do consider applying.
Note: You'll need valid U.S. work authorization to join us.