Webflow is the modern way to create for the web. We envision a world where more people can leverage the power and flexibility of code — without writing any — to bring the most impactful websites, stores, and applications they can imagine to reality.
We’re looking for a Lead Product Operations Manager to build the connective tissue between our Engineering, Product, Design, and the many user-facing Webflow teams. As a Product Operations Lead within our product management team, you’ll bring a blend of strategic, operational and tactical execution skills to drive alignment across teams and dive into the operational details to ensure seamless execution amongst all the moving parts towards Webflow’s product goals!
About the role
- Location: San Francisco HQ or remote
As our Lead Product Operations Manager, you’ll …
- Work closely with our Engineering, Product, and Design (EPD) group, along with marketing, customer support, and other teams to understand their operational workflows and identify opportunities for collaborative improvements
- Develop operational programs, best practices, and frameworks to ensure that teams across Webflow are able to efficiently communicate, align, and make product-critical decisions
- Coordinate and lead product planning meetings on a regular cadence, ensuring buy-in from EPD leadership and product development teams on major decisions
- Partner with key stakeholders, such as research, to develop robust feedback programs across EPD, customer-facing teams, and direct customers to nimbly synthesize and disseminate relevant product feedback
- Partner with our VP of Product to grow the Product Management team through program development, effective change management, and new Product Manager onboarding
You’ll thrive as a Lead Product Operations Manager if you:
- Have extensive experience working as a Product Manager or as a Product Operations Manager, driving for alignment and operational excellence across myriad teams
- Are outcome-oriented and know that a project is only complete when goals and alignment are achieved
- Thrive on understanding the “why” of current workflows, and then enthusiastically develop improvements. Success for this role will be implementing new processes, procedures, and strategies that increase efficiency of our communication and collaboration and scale with our growing team.
- Understand, can speak about, and can derive insights from data to build trust, influence decision-making, and address operational opportunities within our EPD teams
- Are an excellent communicator, comfortable communicating with technical and non-technical audiences through written and verbal communication
- Have experience working with remote, cross-functional teams
- Excel at time management and prioritization. You’ll juggle a variety of projects and be trusted to work with autonomy. Being keen on developing your own efficient workflow practices is a huge plus!
If you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that meeting just 50% of a role’s requirements puts you in the running.
At Webflow, we believe that our success will be defined not only by what we do — but also by how and why we do it. So, here is the Webflow “why” and our “how”:
Our dual missions — one for the world, one for us
- For the world: To empower everyone to create for the web and spark an unprecedented wave of digital innovation.
- For ourselves: Lead fulfilling, impactful lives.
Our core behaviors (how we act)
- Start with customers
- Practice extraordinary kindness
- Be radically candid
- Move intentionally fast
- Just fix it
- Lead by serving others
- Dream big
Our commitments to you
- We’ll pay you! This is a full-time, salaried position that includes equity
- We’ll invest in your physical and mental well-being with health, dental, and vision benefits and a monthly stipend for health and wellness expenses
- We’ll pay you to take a vacation … seriously. We’ll give you a $1,000 bonus for taking your first vacation with us that is more than 5 days
- We offer flexible parental leave
- We provide remote employees with the equipment they need to create a great remote work environment
- We will offer you the support you need to help you grow as an impactful product leader and a human being
Ready to apply?
If you share our values and our enthusiasm for empowering the world, we’d love to review your application!