Webflow is a visual web development platform that empowers non-coders to create incredible experiences for the web.
We’re looking for a Senior Sales Operations Manager to help us drive operational excellence for our Sales and Support teams.
About the role
- Location: San Francisco HQ or remote
As a Senior Sales Operations Manager, you’ll …
- Partner with the Director of Sales Operations and the VP of Sales and Customer Success to help define, measure and iterate the sales team strategies, segmentation, territory design, forecasting, playbooks, and reporting.
- Partner with adjacent groups like Finance & Business Operations, Accounting and Growth to build operational excellence and unlock new business opportunities
- Lead the end to end sales compensation function, including plan design, setting quotas, plan administration, reporting, training, and communications
- Design, implement and manage the Deal Desk process that involves close partnership with Sales, Accounting, Finance and Legal
- Collaborate in the development and implementation of our Sales Technology stack including but not limited to CPQ, Marketing Automation, CLM, Sales Engagement, Knowledge Base, Doc Gen, CRM and BI tools.
That said, these responsibilities are just the start! At Webflow, we encourage you to contribute wherever your interests take you — and shape your role accordingly. And this isn’t just a philosophical bent: we actually give you 4 hours a week (10% of the work week) to pursue passion projects outside of your role responsibilities.
You’ll thrive as Senior Sales Operations Manager if you have:
- Significant experience managing projects and cross-functional programs related to sales operations
- Previous experience with working with leaders to create and lead strategic sales initiatives
- Experience developing repeatable, scalable technology solutions
- Experience working in SaaS and large scale companies with startups specifically in sales or business operations
- Experience working cross-functionally with marketing teams building and optimizing inbound and outbound lead funnels
- Knowledge of or interest in web design, development, or Webflow product a huge plus!
If you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role’s requirements.
At Webflow, we believe that our success will be defined not only by what we do — but also by how and why we do it. So, here is the Webflow “why” and our “how”:
Our dual missions — one for the world, one for us
- For the world: To empower everyone to create for the web and spark an unprecedented wave of digital innovation.
- For ourselves: Lead fulfilling, impactful lives.
Our core behaviors (how we act)
- Start with customers
- Practice extraordinary kindness
- Be radically candid
- Move intentionally fast
- Just fix it
- Lead by serving others
- Dream big
Our commitments to you
- We’ll pay you! This is a full-time, salaried position that includes equity
- We’ll invest in your physical and mental well-being with health, dental, and vision benefits and a monthly stipend for health and wellness expenses
- We’ll pay you to take a vacation … seriously. We’ll give you a $1,000 bonus for taking your first vacation with us that is more than 5 days
- We offer flexible parental leave
- We provide remote employees with the equipment they need to create a great remote work environment
- We will offer you the support you need to help you grow as an impactful Senior Sales Operations Manager and a human being
Ready to apply?
If you share our values and our enthusiasm for empowering the world, we’d love to review your application!
Note: You'll need valid U.S. work authorization to join us.