Webflow is a visual web development platform that empowers non-coders to create incredible experiences for the web.
We’re looking for a Senior Sales Enablement Manager to help us accelerate the onboarding and performance of our Sales and Support teams.
About the role
- Location: San Francisco HQ or USA Remote
As a Senior Sales Enablement Manager, you’ll …
- Partner with the Director of Sales Operations and the VP of Sales and Customer Success to design, implement and own the Sales & Success continuous learning program to efficiently and effectively ramp sales new hires, as well as grow their selling skills, product knowledge and industry awareness
- Create, update and manage sales materials used throughout the sales process in our knowledge base
- Own cross-functional relationships with sales leadership, product and marketing to co-author and optimize our competitive strategy and to equip Sales with the most up-to-date product offerings and resources
- Identify current opportunities for growth and improvement within our Sales and Success org and design a success plan that focuses on improving key performance indicators
- Own vendor relationships for productivity tools that lift sales team efficiency and effectiveness
That said, these responsibilities are just the start! At Webflow, we encourage you to contribute wherever your interests take you — and shape your role accordingly. And this isn’t just a philosophical bent: we actually give you 4 hours a week (10% of the work week) to pursue passion projects outside of your role responsibilities.
You’ll thrive as a Senior Sales Enablement Manager if you:
- Have significant experience developing a continuous learning program for a Sales & Success team
- Have previous experience executing different modalities of training/engagement content delivery - including virtual, in-person, digital
- Have proven experience with sales enablement programs addressing competency gaps spanning solution selling skills, product knowledge, customer pains
- Are a strong public speaker. Are inspirational and motivational and comfortable delivering trainings, speaking engagements, hosting events, and managing a “classroom” filled with diverse background and unique content
- Knowledge of or interest in web design, development, or Webflow product a huge plus!
If you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role’s requirements.
At Webflow, we believe that our success will be defined not only by what we do — but also by how and why we do it. So, here is the Webflow “why” and our “how”:
Our dual missions — one for the world, one for us
- For the world: To empower everyone to create for the web and spark an unprecedented wave of digital innovation.
- For ourselves: Lead fulfilling, impactful lives.
Our core behaviors (how we act)
- Start with customers
- Practice extraordinary kindness
- Be radically candid
- Move intentionally fast
- Just fix it
- Lead by serving others
- Dream big
Our commitments to you
- We’ll pay you! This is a full-time, salaried position that includes equity
- We’ll invest in your physical and mental well-being with health, dental, and vision benefits and a monthly stipend for health and wellness expenses
- We’ll pay you to take a vacation … seriously. We’ll give you a $1,000 bonus for taking your first vacation with us that is more than 5 days
- We offer flexible parental leave
- We provide remote employees with the equipment they need to create a great remote work environment
- We will offer you the support you need to help you grow as an impactful Senior Sales Enablement Manager and a human being
Ready to apply?
If you share our values and our enthusiasm for empowering the world, we’d love to review your application!
Note: You'll need valid U.S. work authorization to join us.