Webflow is a visual web development platform that empowers non-coders to create incredible experiences for the web.
We’re looking for an Accounts Payable Analyst to assist with key areas within our accounting function. As one of our early finance team members, you’ll have the opportunity to develop yourself in the role described below and take a key role in building processes, procedures and programs to support the finance and accounting function.
About the role
- Location: San Francisco HQ or US remote
As an Accounts Payable Analyst, you’ll …
- Own the management and collection of credit card transactions, the coding and approval of vendor invoices, and the day-to-day correspondence of vendor inquiries regarding invoicing and services
- Own key areas of the monthly close process, including bill.com reconciliations, credit card reconciliations, AP Aging analysis, etc.
- Oversee the processing and coding of business-related expenses incurred by employees and contractors through Abacus and Compt
- Support the informational requirements for audits and other regulatory requirements from governmental agencies
- Assist with the 1099 year-end process for completeness, accuracy, and compliance
- Collaborate on the development, documentation and maintenance of corporate accounting policies, procedures, and controls for Webflow
That said, these responsibilities are just the start! At Webflow, we encourage you to contribute wherever your interests take you — and shape your role accordingly. And this isn’t just a philosophical bent: we actually give you 4 hours a week (10% of the work week) to pursue passion projects outside of your role responsibilities.
You’ll thrive as an Accounts Payable Analyst if you:
- Have General Ledger accounting experience with knowledge of bill processing and performing month-end procedures
- Are accustomed to managing a large transaction volume
- Are comfortable working with and learning multiple software platforms
- Are experienced working in an environment where processes and procedures are being developed
- Are a detail-oriented individual with a high sense of urgency and exceptional organizational skills
If you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role’s requirements.
At Webflow, we believe that our success will not only be defined by what we do — but by how and why we do it. So, here is the Webflow “why” and our “how”:
Our dual missions — one for the world, one for us
- For the world: To empower everyone to create for the web and spark an unprecedented wave of digital innovation.
- For ourselves: Lead fulfilling, impactful lives.
Our core behaviors (how we act)
- Start with customers
- Practice extraordinary kindness
- Be radically candid
- Move intentionally fast
- Just fix it
- Lead by serving others
- Dream big
Our commitments to you
- We’ll pay you! This is a full-time, salaried position that includes equity
- We’ll invest in your physical and mental well-being with health, dental, and vision benefits and a monthly stipend for health and wellness expenses
- We’ll pay you to take a vacation … seriously. We’ll give you a $1,000 bonus for taking your first vacation with us that is more than 5 days
- We offer flexible parental leave for moms and dads
- We provide remote employees with the equipment they need to create a great remote work environment
- We will offer you the support you need to help you grow as an impactful Accounts Payable Analyst and a healthy human being
Ready to apply?
If you share our values and our enthusiasm for empowering the world, we’d love to hear from you!
Note: You'll need valid U.S. work authorization to join us.
Please note that a background check and employment verification may be required for this position. If required, we may obtain one or more background screening reports about you, solely for employment purposes. If your application is selected, your Recruiter will provide additional context about our background check and employment verification process and will happily answer any questions you may have.