Webflow is a visual web development platform that empowers non-coders to create incredible experiences for the web.
We’re looking for an Account Executive to help us develop and implement strategies to grow Webflow’s presence upmarket and build meaningful relationships with both potential and existing customers.
About the role
- Location: San Francisco HQ or US Remote
As an Account Executive, you’ll …
- Meet with potential customers, deeply understand their problems, and assess whether or not Webflow is a good fit
- Build a sales pipeline and drive the full sales cycle from identifying new prospects to close
- Establish and maintain relationships with key stakeholders within prospect and customer accounts
- Negotiate annual or multi-year software contracts
- Position and communicate Webflow’s vision, solution, and value propositions
- Work cross-functionally with marketing, product, design, education and engineering to execute sales strategy
- Collaborate with Customer Success to build high-quality onboarding and customer experiences
That said, these responsibilities are just the start! At Webflow, we encourage you to contribute wherever your interests take you — and shape your role accordingly. And this isn’t just a philosophical bent: we actually give you 4 hours a week (10% of the work week) to pursue passion projects outside of your role responsibilities.
You’ll thrive as (a)n Account Executive if you have:
- Proven ability to close complex sales cycles with a SaaS product
- Experience working cross-functionally with teams like product, engineering, support and marketing
- Love for testing, tracking, and iterating on your process
- The ability to thrive in ambiguity and work autonomously
- Passion or interest in the no-code space
- Knowledge of or interest in web design, development, or Webflow products
- A growth mindset
If you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying.Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role’s requirements.
At Webflow, we believe that our success will be defined not only by what we do — but also by how and why we do it. So, here is the Webflow “why” and our “how”:
Our dual missions — one for the world, one for us
- For the world: To empower everyone to create for the web and spark an unprecedented wave of digital innovation.
- For ourselves: Lead fulfilling, impactful lives.
Our core behaviors (how we act)
- Start with customers
- Practice extraordinary kindness
- Be radically candid
- Move intentionally fast
- Just fix it
- Lead by serving others
- Dream big
Our commitments to you
- We’ll pay you! This is a full-time, salaried position that includes equity
- We’ll invest in your physical and mental well-being with health, dental, and vision benefits and a monthly stipend for health and wellness expenses
- We’ll pay you to take a vacation … seriously. We’ll give you a $1,000 bonus for taking your first vacation with us that is more than 5 days
- We offer flexible parental leave
- We provide remote employees with the equipment they need to create a great remote work environment
- We will offer you the support you need to help you grow as an impactful Account Executive and a human being
Ready to apply?
If you share our values and our enthusiasm for empowering the world, we’d love to review your application!
Note: You'll need valid U.S. work authorization to join us.