Webflow is a visual web development platform that empowers non-coders to create incredible experiences for the web.
We’re looking for a Director, Customer Success to develop and execute customer centric programs for Webflow’s Enterprise Customers to drive retention, growth, and product adoption. This is the first Customer Success role and is a great opportunity for someone who wants to help develop a holistic Customer Success program from the ground up. You will be wearing many different hats: maximizing customer satisfaction, retention, and growth of existing accounts, while building processes and shaping the structure and engagement points of the Customer Success organization in the post-sales customer lifecycle.
About the role
- Location: San Francisco HQ or remote USA
- Full Time
As a Director, Customer Success you’ll …
- Create a predictable and repeatable motion to scale Customer Success operations sustainably while maximizing customer value realization
- Build, lead and optimize the entire Customer Success function at Webflow while partnering with our VP of Sales and Customer Success
- Produce qualitative and quantitative analysis of Customer Success performance metrics
- Maintain ownership of a portfolio of customers, developing new relationships while supporting existing teams to drive adoption, expansion and retention of Webflow throughout their organization
- Work with customers to understand their unique goals and business processes as well as provide expert knowledge of Webflow; nurture relationships with influential stakeholders and empower them to be Webflow champions
- Create, document and execute on all phases of the customer journey, including: onboarding, website optimization review, executive business reviews, customer advisory board, and renewal touch points
- Work collaboratively with the Marketing team to build customer case studies and resources to better support our customers
- Collaborate with the Webflow Support department and jointly serve as the voice of the customer by surfacing key trends and insights back to our product, engineering, design and data teams
- Analyze customer usage in internal data systems to identify, communicate, and act upon both risks and opportunities; proactively drive data-driven, account-focused campaigns to increase customer engagement and product adoption
- Work closely with the VP of Sales to define the growth and hiring strategy for the customer success team that you will eventually manage
That said, these responsibilities are just the start! At Webflow, we encourage you to contribute wherever your interests take you — and shape your role accordingly. And this isn’t just a philosophical bent: we actually give you 4 hours a week (10% of the work week) to pursue passion projects outside of your role responsibilities.
You’ll thrive as a Director, Customer Success if you:
- Have a consultative approach; ability to navigate complex business needs and requirements
- Have significant experience partnering with technical stakeholders and customers
- Have significant experience managing a book of high-value customer relationships in post-sales or deployment services, able to drive customer success and align within complex customer environments at executive and department levels
- Are a self-motivated, proactive team player. You bias for action and work effectively in a highly ambiguous, ever-changing environment.
- Are a driven, process-oriented person. You’re able to effectively balance competing priorities and make decisions that best support Webflow, the team, and the customer.
- Are able to efficiently switch contexts from responding to customer emails to giving a product demo to meeting with the product team about an upcoming feature.
- Have experience leading and growing a team
If you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role’s requirements.
At Webflow, we believe that our success will be defined not only by what we do — but also by how and why we do it. So, here is the Webflow “why” and our “how”:
Our dual missions — one for the world, one for us
- For the world: To empower everyone to create for the web and spark an unprecedented wave of digital innovation.
- For ourselves: Lead fulfilling, impactful lives.
Our core behaviors (how we act)
- Start with customers
- Practice extraordinary kindness
- Be radically candid
- Move intentionally fast
- Just fix it
- Lead by serving others
- Dream big
Our commitments to you
- We’ll pay you! This is a full-time, salaried position that includes equity
- We’ll invest in your physical and mental well-being with health, dental, and vision benefits and a monthly stipend for health and wellness expenses
- We’ll pay you to take a vacation … seriously. We’ll give you a $1,000 bonus for taking your first vacation with us that is more than 5 days
- We offer flexible parental leave
- We provide remote employees with the equipment they need to create a great remote work environment
- We will offer you the support you need to help you grow as an impactful Director, Customer Success and a human being
Ready to apply?
If you share our values and enthusiasm for empowering the world, we’d love to review your application! We promise we do take the time and care to review every application we receive. However, as much as we wish we could interview everyone who submits an application, we cannot guarantee an interview or feedback due to the unprecedented volume of applications we are receiving today. We are rooting for you, and hope you do consider applying.
Note: You'll need valid U.S. work authorization to join us.