Webflow is the modern way to create for the web. We envision a world where more people can leverage the power and flexibility of code — without writing any — to bring the most impactful websites, stores, and applications they can imagine to reality.
We already make it possible for no-code creators to design and build user interfaces, define and manage dynamic data, and process payments and customer orders. Now, we are looking for an experienced product manager to develop and introduce the next groundbreaking capabilities to our visual development platform.
About the role
- Location: San Francisco HQ or US remote
As a Senior Product Manager, you’ll …
- Understand our company strategy and product vision, to successfully develop and launch new foundational pillars for our platform
- Collaborate with other product managers, engineers, and designers to imagine the future and create innovative solutions
- Prioritize a product scope that balances building strong foundations for future development, solving the most meaningful customer use cases, and getting these solutions into users’ hands as quickly as possible
- Set and maintain a high bar of quality for your team’s product
- Motivate your team to do the best work of their careers
You’ll thrive as a Senior Product Manager if you:
- Have 5+ years experience in a Product Manager role
- Are able to think deeply about product design decisions and have an understanding of how to create simple user interfaces
- Are a clear communicator of product decisions and the rationale behind them
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit — you're self-driven and you don’t need direction
- Can easily switch between thinking creatively and analytically
- Have an understanding of the technical architecture of complex web applications
- Have a technical background or application development experience (code, or no-code)
If you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that meeting just 50% of a role’s requirements puts you in the running.
At Webflow, we believe that our success will be defined not only by what we do — but also by how and why we do it. So, here is the Webflow “why” and our “how”:
Our dual missions — one for the world, one for us
- For the world: To empower everyone to create for the web and spark an unprecedented wave of digital innovation.
- For ourselves: Lead fulfilling, impactful lives.
Our core behaviors (how we act)
- Start with customers
- Practice extraordinary kindness
- Be radically candid
- Move intentionally fast
- Just fix it
- Lead by serving others
- Dream big
Our commitments to you
- We’ll pay you! This is a full-time, salaried position that includes equity
- We’ll invest in your physical and mental well-being with health, dental, and vision benefits and a monthly stipend for health and wellness expenses
- We’ll pay you to take a vacation … seriously. We’ll give you a $1,000 bonus for taking your first vacation with us that is more than 5 days
- We offer flexible parental leave
- We provide remote employees with the equipment they need to create a great remote work environment
- We will offer you the support you need to help you grow as an impactful product leader and a human being
Ready to apply?
If you share our values and our enthusiasm for empowering the world, we’d love to review your application!