Who are we?
Wayve is the first company in the world to use autonomous vehicles on public roads using end-to-end deep learning. Our approach to self-driving cars is unique because we teach cars to see and learn like humans do, through artificial intelligence algorithms that don’t need expensive hardware or HD/3D maps. Our computer vision learns from both observing human driving and reinforcement learning, allowing us to learn efficiently at scale making autonomy for everyone, everywhere achievable.
Where will you have impact?
We are looking to grow an in-house recruiter who believes in our vision and wants to be a part of shaping the future of AI and Robotics. Someone who has confidence and proven track record in building world class teams, and taking initiative to improve our people operations, DEI, employer branding and will be a cultural add to the team. Our core tech stack is Python, C++ (for simulation & robotics) and Azure. Typical roles we hire for include: Data, Full-stack, Production Engineers, Simulation Engineers, Applied Scientists (Deep Learning), Machine Learning Software Engineers, Roboticists, Electronics and Embedded Engineers.
What will you do?
- Work closely with the hiring managers, advising them on the market, building out best sourcing and interviewing strategies to close the right candidates for each role
- Source and close the top 1% of candidates
- Improve our employer branding
- Ensure that you are building a team that is representative of the world that we live in.
- Bringing in effective diversity sourcing strategies
- Reliably deliver the hires the business needs
- You are humble
- You have a proven track record scaling world class teams
- You are detail-oriented, proactive and known for creating long lasting personable relationships
- You are curious, creative and always pushing boundaries
- You are able to engage with a variety of people
- You have the ambition to develop, learn, and constantly strive to be better
- You have the desire to collaborate and learn from others
- You are perseverant, resilient, and determined
- You have a strong understand and network of some of our technical domains
- You believe in our mission to bring autonomy to everyone, everywhere
What we offer
- A unique position to shape the future of autonomous vehicles
- Working with a world class team
- Onsite chef
- Onsite bar
- Therapy & other mental wellbeing benefits
- Daily yoga & HIIT sessions
- This is a full time role
- The role will be based in our office in Kings Cross, with a minimum of 3 days in the office
- You must complete this confidentiality letter before interviewing
Wayve is built on people and their differences gives us strength. We are proud to be an equal opportunities workplace and encourage people from all walks of life to join our journey, growing and expanding with us. We don't just embrace diversity, we encourage it.