WHO ARE WE?
Our team is the first in the world to use autonomous vehicles on public roads using end-to-end deep learning, computer vision and reinforcement learning. Leveraging our multi-national world-class team of researchers and engineers we’re focusing on using less data to learn more intelligent algorithms to bring autonomy for everyone, everywhere. We aim to be the future of self-driving cars, learning from experience and data.
WHERE YOU’LL HAVE IMPACT
We’re looking for adventurous and talented engineers to join our deep robotics team in building the next-generation of autonomous vehicles. You'll be responsible for leading a team of software engineers in building our autonomy platform which, together with the end-to-end learned net, enables our self-driving vehicles. With several exciting early stage projects, this is an opportunity to have a significant impact on the technology we're building at Wayve.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO WAYVE
- Technical leadership experience, e.g. where you led a project, team, feature development or trial
- Experience building real time systems for robotics, autonomy, AR/VR or related field
- Strong modern C++
- PhD or MSc in robotics, computer science, engineering or related field
- Experience or knowledge in any of: machine learning, state estimation, SLAM, perception, prediction, motion planning, control
- Knowledge of modern machine learning techniques is a plus, but not a requirement for this role
- Competitive compensation with salary and equity
- Immersion in a team of world-class researchers, engineers and entrepreneurs
- A position to shape the future of autonomy and tackle the biggest challenge of our time
- In-house chef, learning & development opportunities, lots of team socials, and more!
Wayve is built by people from all walks of life. We believe that it is our differences that make us stronger, and our unique perspectives and backgrounds that allow us to build something different. We are proud to be an equal opportunities workplace, where we don’t just embrace diversity but nurture it - so that we all thrive and grow.