Who are we?
Wayve is the first company in the world to use autonomous vehicles on public roads using end-to-end deep learning. Our approach to self-driving cars is unique because we teach cars to see and learn like humans do, through artificial intelligence algorithms that don’t need expensive hardware or HD/3D maps. Our computer vision learns from both observing human driving and reinforcement learning, allowing us to learn efficiently at scale making autonomy for everyone, everywhere achievable.
Where you’ll have impact
We are looking for an experienced, driven and dedicated EA. With a positive approach and an emphasis on exceptional service delivery, the main responsibilities include, but are not limited to, acting as the first point of contact for one or more Executives with complex admin tasks. You’ll have an opportunity to shape how the exec team can better drive Wayve forward through anticipating, prioritising and organising activities for the exec team which should free them up to have more time to focus on strategy & people.
- Anticipating the immediate and future needs of the Executive/s to be able to proactively manage diaries, communications and the timely provision of information.
- Confidently coordinating activity to support the Executive/s, influencing and holding others accountable appropriately.
- Managing urgent issues calmly and professionally with a focus on a positive resolution.
- Setting and maintaining consistently high standards both in terms of personal behaviour and professional delivery that befits an executive office.
- Working in unison with the Executive Assistant to the CEO to ensure a seamless, professional service to Executives.
- Readily and flexibly supporting colleagues wherever possible to ensure common goals are achieved.
- Maintaining a calm and positive approach under pressure, dealing with difficult situations effectively and focusing on the required outcome.
- Working with Executives and colleagues with the utmost discretion and professionalism, to create an exceptional Executive Office.
- Understanding the role and related portfolio of the Executive to be able to enhance the level of service they receive.
- Bringing a natural ‘above and beyond’ approach taking pride in the level of service provided to the Executive.
- Thinking creatively to provide solutions, rather than simply following processes.
- Detail-oriented, and proactive
- Experience supporting Execs/C-suites
- Proven track record as an EA
- Team player
- Have worked in a technology startup or scale-up
- Can handle shifting priorities and formulate contingency plans
- Excellent organisational and time management skills with the ability to prioritise effectively
- Aggregate and disseminate ideas in a tone aligned with our culture
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment, are independent and are always a step ahead
- Highest level of integrity and alignment with our core values
- Strong Google Drive skills, specifically with sheets and slides and can adapt to new platform