Ready to be a part of the future of autonomous vehicles?
At Wayve, our vision re-thinks the conventional approach to autonomous vehicles (AVs). Based in London, our team are award-winning and world-leading thinkers in the fields of Computer Vision and Machine Learning. Our mission is to leverage our ground-breaking approach to AVs and bring the world safe and trustworthy autonomous mobility where others have failed.
What we’re looking for
Our Autonomy Operations team is growing, and we’re looking for a vehicle technician to join our team and support our fleet operations as we scale our AV testing across the UK, and beyond.
- Conduct mechanical and electrical fault diagnosis and repair work to guarantee vehicle platform faults are resolved quickly and effectively, including the detection, reporting, tracking, fault resolution and post-resolution monitoring
- Build prototype wiring harnesses to enable the seamless integration of Wayve’s electrical systems, including component design and testing
- Maintain Wayve’s sensor systems to guarantee sensor quality, including sensor calibration and improvements
- Provide front-line driver support to guarantee safe and efficient operations
- Deliver vehicle bodywork modifications to support Wayve’s R&D projects and upgrades
- Provide upkeep and maintenance of the vehicle fleet
- Assist in site planning, expansion, modifications, and upgrades
- 5+ years working in a fast-paced workshop environment
- Build and assembly experience of automotive electrical wiring to a high standard
- Experience with electrical test equipment and fault finding techniques
- Ability to read electrical and mechanical drawings
- Working experience of 3D printing and software packages
- Knowledge of current ADAS subsystems
What we offer
- Competitive compensation with salary and equity
- Relocation support
- A unique position to shape the future of autonomous vehicles
Wayve is built on people and their differences give us strength. We don't just embrace diversity, we encourage it and are proud to be an equal opportunities workplace that encourages people from all walks of life to join us on our journey.