WHO ARE WE?
Our team is the first in the world to use autonomous vehicles on public roads using end-to-end deep learning, computer vision and reinforcement learning. Leveraging our multi-national world-class research team we’re focusing on using less data to learn more intelligent algorithms to bring autonomy for everyone, everywhere. We aim to be the future of self-driving cars, not vehicles that are told how to drive through hand-coded rules and maps, but ones which learn from experience and data.
WHERE YOU’LL HAVE IMPACT
We’re looking for adventurous, talented and creative people to join our journey in developing next-generation autonomous vehicles. We’re a growing start-up, building our first cohort of engineers and you can be at the heart of this!
We are looking for Research Engineers to help create the machine learning algorithms that will solve autonomous driving. You’ll be working closely with our ML researchers to implement and improve state of the art methods in deep learning for computer vision and control.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO WAYVE
- At least 2 years applied industry, preferably in similar domain
- Ability to write high quality, well-structured and tested Python and C++ code
- Experience implementing machine learning algorithms from scratch as part of research projects
- Comfortable working with and visualising huge data sets
- Experience working with concurrent, parallel and distributed computing
- Track record of promoting engineering best practices in research teams
- Knowledge of computing fundamentals - what makes code fast
- Passionate about developing petabyte fleet learning
- Some knowledge of CUDA is a plus
- Competitive compensation with salary and equity
- Immersion in a team of world-class researchers, engineers and entrepreneurs
- A position to shape the future of autonomy and tackle the biggest challenge of our time
Wayve is built on people and their differences gives us strength. We are proud to be an equal opportunities workplace and encourage people from all walks of life to join our journey, growing and expanding with us. We don't just embrace diversity, we encourage it.