Warby Parker is on the lookout for a Retail (Vision Services) Senior Product Manager to own the strategy, product roadmaps, and business outcomes for the cross-functional product teams that support our Vision Services business. In this role, you’ll work closely with others on the Technology team—plus our Experience Design, Retail, Vision Services, Finance, and Customer Experience teams—to ship features quickly and successfully. Ultimately, you’ll help lead and shape our thinking around how to grow Warby Parker Vision Services through testing, learning, and iteration. Sound dreamy? Read on!
What you’ll do:
- Manage the cross-functional product team in charge of Warby Parker’s Vision Services
- Determine the overall strategy for product focus areas
- Create and communicate product roadmaps
- Define top-priority metrics and targets for the team to impact
- Identify and prioritize new features and optimizations based on business objectives, metrics, and analyses
- Understand the company’s overall performance and priorities—and use that understanding to influence product roadmap decisions
- Manage cross-functional projects for roadmaps, including mobilizing members of the product team and connecting with stakeholders outside of the core team
- Work closely with business, design, and technical stakeholders
Who you are:
- Backed by 5–7 years of experience owning a product roadmap
- Able to translate high-level objectives into actions by leaning on your own background and knowledge of strategic business concepts
- A strong analyst with basic knowledge of SQL, Google Analytics, and experimental design
- Someone who is quick to act
- A naturally curious and eager learner who can derive information from first-hand experiences and through user interviews
- A well-rounded communicator, collaborator, and presenter who loves to share findings and actionable insights
- A team player at heart who’s comfortable acting as a leader on certain projects and as a contributor on others
- Confident without an ego (you take your work seriously, but not yourself)
- Capable of making tough decisions when called for
- Passionate about creating and shipping stellar products
- Not on the Office of Inspector General’s List of Excluded Individuals/Entities (LEIE)
Warby Parker requires all newly hired in-person or hybrid employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by their start date. Warby Parker is an equal opportunity employer and will provide reasonable accommodation, as necessary with federal, state, or local law, to those individuals who are unable to be vaccinated.
Warby Parker was founded with a mission: to inspire and impact the world with vision, purpose, and style.
We’re constantly asking ourselves how we can do more and make a greater impact—and that starts by reimagining everything that a company and industry can be. We want to demonstrate that a business can scale, be profitable, and do good in the world—without charging a premium for it. And we’ve learned that it takes creativity, empathy, and innovation to achieve that goal.
Since the day we launched in 2010, we’ve pioneered ideas, designed products, and developed technologies that help people see. We offer everything our customers need for happier eyes at a price that leaves them with money in their pockets, from designer-quality glasses and contacts to eye exams and vision tests.
Ultimately, we believe in vision for all, which is why for every pair of glasses or sunglasses we sell, a pair of glasses is distributed to someone in need through our Buy a Pair, Give a Pair program. Over eight million pairs of glasses have been distributed in over 50 countries; that means eight million people now have the glasses they need to learn, work, and achieve better economic outcomes.
At Warby Parker, you can look forward to company outings and events, volunteering and learning opportunities, and just great company filled with curious, kind folks. Dreaming up and sharing ideas aren’t responsibilities reserved for certain teams or leaders; the challenge (a really fun one) of innovation is on all of our shoulders. Teammates can also connect around common interests, backgrounds, and identities, no matter their home base, through our various employee resource groups. (We’re happy to say that the Human Rights Campaign has named us a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ+ employees!) That sense of community and belonging keeps us excited to walk through the door every day, wherever that door may be.
We're driven to continue building a workplace, based on inclusive behaviors and equitable systems, where all employees can bring their authentic selves, feel engaged, and share their perspectives as a valued member of Team Warby. Transparency is what we’re all about, and our annual Impact Report and Racial Equity Strategy lay out how we’re sticking to these values.