Warby Parker is looking for a bright, experienced Sr. Compensation Analyst to join our Total Rewards team. The person in this role will play a critical part in managing all of our company-wide compensation programs, communications, and policies. Our dream candidate is an organizational powerhouse who's every bit as analytical as they are motivated. If you're driven to succeed—and eager to contribute to Warby Parker’s success too—read on!
What you’ll do:
- Support the day-to-day management of all of Warby Parker’s compensation programs and policies
- Review job descriptions against external benchmark data to ensure salary recommendations are aligned with market pricing and internal equity
- Maintain all company-wide compensation documentation, materials, and trainings
- Manage ongoing relationships with survey providers and complete the salary survey submission process
- Support Warby Parker’s annual compensation review process
- Assist with incentive program administration
- Partner with our People Operations team to ensure accuracy in HR data, including compensation, employee levels and titles, FLSA statuses, and bonus targets
- Monitor minimum wage trends to ensure we’re proactively responding to any city or state minimum wage changes
- Support ad hoc compensation projects, such as creating or updating salary bands or incentive programs
- Perform regular and ad hoc reporting as necessary
Who you are:
- Backed by 3–5 years of professional experience in compensation
- Equipped with a strong understanding of compensation principles and practices, including survey participation, market-based benchmarking, salary banding, and incentive program design
- Extremely analytical and highly proficient in Excel and Google Sheets
- Proactive and self-motivated—you know how to get stuff done!
- A detail-oriented worker who's able to maintain a high degree of accuracy without losing sight of the big picture
- Able to manage multiple priorities and projects at once
- A clear, empathetic communicator who can build trusting relationships with managers, vendors, and other stakeholders
- Experience with retail and/or hourly employees
- Experience with equity program administration
- Experience with ADP
Warby Parker was founded with a mission: to inspire and impact the world with vision, purpose, and style.
We’re constantly asking ourselves how we can do more and make a greater impact—and that starts by reimagining everything that a company and industry can be. We want to demonstrate that a business can scale, be profitable, and do good in the world—without charging a premium for it. And we’ve learned that it takes creativity, empathy, and innovation to achieve that goal.
Since the day we launched in 2010, we’ve pioneered ideas, designed products, and developed technologies that help people see. We offer everything our customers need for happier eyes at a price that leaves them with money in their pockets, from designer-quality glasses and contacts to eye exams and vision tests.
Ultimately, we believe in vision for all, which is why for every pair of glasses or sunglasses we sell, a pair of glasses is distributed to someone in need through our Buy a Pair, Give a Pair program. Over eight million pairs of glasses have been distributed in over 50 countries; that means eight million people now have the glasses they need to learn, work, and achieve better economic outcomes.
At Warby Parker, you can look forward to company outings and events, volunteering and learning opportunities, and just great company filled with curious, kind folks. Dreaming up and sharing ideas aren’t responsibilities reserved for certain teams or leaders; the challenge (a really fun one) of innovation is on all of our shoulders. Teammates can also connect around common interests, backgrounds, and identities, no matter their home base, through our various employee resource groups. (We’re happy to say that the Human Rights Campaign has named us a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ+ employees!) That sense of community and belonging keeps us excited to walk through the door every day, wherever that door may be.
We're driven to continue building a workplace, based on inclusive behaviors and equitable systems, where all employees can bring their authentic selves, feel engaged, and share their perspectives as a valued member of Team Warby. Transparency is what we’re all about, and our annual Impact Report and Racial Equity Strategy lay out how we’re sticking to these values.