Warby Parker is searching for a dynamic, motivated Strategy Coordinator to help our organization achieve long-term sustainable growth. In this role, you’ll support our efforts to continually disrupt our industry while iterating on our own practices. You’ll have the opportunity to assist the Strategy team both in executing our strategic planning process and in coordinating various research projects. Sound interesting? Read on!
What you’ll do:
- Organize annual and quarterly executive events as part of our strategic planning process
- Partner with our Finance and Talent teams to support strategic planning logistics and communication across all departments (e.g., assist with document creation and consolidation, meeting coordination, and task management)
- Support the execution of new strategic projects
- Manage project communication with business partners across the organization
- Coordinate opportunistic and strategic business development activities and assist in related research, analysis, and follow-up efforts
Who you are:
- Backed by 2+ years of relevant experience
- Known for your sharp attention to detail and organizational prowess
- A kind, empathetic communicator (online, in person, via carrier pigeon!) with excellent listening skills
- Intellectually curious and eager to learn
- A strong collaborator who’s comfortable working with people of all skill sets and specialties
- Comfortable juggling various tasks at once
- Not on the Office of Inspector General’s List of Excluded Individuals/Entities (LEIE)
- Experience in event planning and coordinating
- Project management experience
- Experience in planning or administering consumer testing or scientific research
Warby Parker was founded with a lofty objective: to offer designer eyewear at a revolutionary price while leading the way for socially conscious businesses. By circumventing traditional channels and designing our frames in-house, we’re able to offer top-quality glasses and sunglasses (plus an uncommonly delightful shopping experience) at a fraction of the traditional going price.
Since starting out in 2010, we’ve set up headquarters in New York City and Nashville, built our own optical lab, and opened retail locations all around the U.S. and Canada. As we grow, we’re committed to proving that businesses can scale and be profitable while doing good in the world. For every pair of glasses we sell, a pair is distributed to someone in need—to date, that’s over five million pairs.
Of course, all work and no play makes a dull workplace. Who likes that? At Warby Parker, you can look forward to company outings, volunteering and learning opportunities, and just great company. Teammates can also connect around common interests, backgrounds, and identities, no matter their home base, through our various employee resource groups. (We’re happy to say that the Human Rights Campaign has named us a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ+ employees!) That sense of community keeps us excited to walk through the door every day. Good work, good people.
Some benefits and perks of working at Warby Parker:
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Flexible “My Time” vacation policy
- Retirement savings plan with a company match
- Parental leave (non-birthing parents included)
- Cell phone plan reimbursement
- A health-and-wellness stipend
- Free eyewear (plus discounts for friends and family)
- And more (just ask!)