Here at Warby Parker, we’re all about providing our customers with best-in-class service that leads to extraordinary shopping and ownership experiences. We’re on the lookout for a Director of Order Management, Customer Experience, to help maximize customer loyalty by ensuring that every customer has an exceptional Warby Parker experience, from order placement to delivery.
In this role, you'll have complete ownership in driving order completion to recognize revenue. Based in Nashville, you’ll report to the Senior Director of Customer Experience and work closely with our CX Engagement team. You’ll also partner with teams from our New York City headquarters, such as Supply Chain, Product Strategy, Retail, and Technology, to implement, maintain, and improve processes and systems that will set Warby Parker up for success when it comes to creating reliable shopping and support experiences. Sound cool? Read on!
What you’ll do:
- Drive game-changing strategies to build top-quality order management systems, including order placement and approval, prescription processing, and insurance claims processing systems
- Continually measure and evaluate all work processes using lean, DMAIC, and other improvement methods
- Identify root causes for order delays or issues and implement corrective actions to improve accuracy, productivity, and quality
- Develop action plans in support of driving process improvements to keep pace with our explosive growth—all while motivating others to meet the challenges of a performance-based culture
- Ensure all internal and customer-facing communications about order management are consistent, streamlined, and informative across email, texts, and online tools
- Drive cross-functional projects with Supply Chain, Product Strategy, E-Commerce, and Retail teams to ensure a seamless, comprehensive customer experience through all channels
- Collaborate with our Finance team to manage and implement systems and processes that help us prevent and catch fraud
Who you are:
- Backed by 8+ years of experience
- Able to adapt to a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Someone who thrives managing multiple competing priorities
- Equipped with a fresh outlook and entrepreneurial spirit (our CX team has no script and neither do you!)
- Passionate about developing individuals at all stages of their careers
- A thoughtful, sincere, and positive team player
- Able to collaborate with and influence others from all levels of the organization in an organized, clear and data driven manner
- Someone who takes your work seriously—but not yourself!
- Not on the Office of Inspector General’s List of Excluded Individuals/Entities (LEIE)
- An understanding of lean methodologies and/or Six Sigma certification
- The ability to travel for work up to 25% of the time
Warby Parker was founded with a lofty objective: to offer designer eyewear at a revolutionary price while leading the way for socially conscious businesses. By circumventing traditional channels and designing our frames in-house, we’re able to offer top-quality glasses and sunglasses (plus an uncommonly delightful shopping experience) at a fraction of the traditional going price.
Since starting out in 2010, we’ve set up headquarters in New York City and Nashville, built our own optical lab, and opened retail locations all around the U.S. and Canada. As we grow, we’re committed to proving that businesses can scale and be profitable while doing good in the world. For every pair of glasses we sell, a pair is distributed to someone in need—to date, that’s over five million pairs.
Of course, all work and no play makes a dull workplace. Who likes that? At Warby Parker, you can look forward to company outings, volunteering and learning opportunities, and just great company. Teammates can also connect around common interests, backgrounds, and identities, no matter their home base, through our various employee resource groups. (We’re happy to say that the Human Rights Campaign has named us a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ+ employees!) That sense of community keeps us excited to walk through the door every day. Good work, good people.
Some benefits and perks of working at Warby Parker:
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Flexible “My Time” vacation policy
- Retirement savings plan with a company match
- Parental leave (non-birthing parents included)
- Cell phone plan reimbursement
- A health-and-wellness stipend
- Free eyewear (plus discounts for friends and family)
- And more (just ask!)