Founded in 2004, Wall Street Prep (WSP) seeks to bridge the gap between academia and the real world by providing our clients with the practical skills and knowledge needed to succeed in the finance sector. WSP provides clients with this competitive hands-on edge through classroom training led by experienced industry practitioners as well as through online self-study programs designed by subject matter experts. WSP's clients include global investment banks, private equity and investment management firms, Fortune 500 companies, and top undergraduate business and MBA programs.
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) will be a key player in propelling the growth and expansion of our university training vertical. The SDR will be the first point of contact in the sales cycle, and you will be responsible for researching, prospecting, capturing and transitioning qualified leads to our University Sales Director. The role is a mix of researching target universities and executing outreach campaigns that include emails, social media touch points, and calls.
We are looking for someone with 1+ years of outbound sales experience at a high-growth technology/SaaS company, financial services or higher education space.
- Identifying and creating new qualified sales opportunities for target university accounts
- Prospect for university contacts using various platforms and research tools
- Create an outreach plan to nurture leads and opportunities
- Qualify inbound and outbound leads according to WSP guidelines
- Coordinate sales calls for our university sales director
- Set follow up meetings with qualified leads that have turned into opportunities
- Support tracking and reporting of key university sales metrics
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- 1+ years of outbound sales experience, preferably at a high-growth technology/SaaS company, financial services or higher education space
- Strong interest in the financial services
- Superb ability to communicate effectively (verbally and in writing) with a team and client base that has diverse and varying communication styles
- High degree of organizational skills and attention to detail
- Curiosity and strong desire to learn and continuously improve our sales process
- Strong desire to understand WSP’s university solutions and how our products and services can best serve our university clients
- Ability to provide our clients with the best-in-class client service experience
- Ability and business sense to prioritize tasks in a dynamic environment
- Be a collaborative team player and excited to have a dynamic role in a growing organization
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally with operations, business development and account management teams to retain business and drive expansion
- Passion and commitment to bringing the best financial services training resources to improve training outcomes for all our clients
- TEAMWORK – As an SDR, you will work with a diverse set of individuals and you must have the ability to empathize and collaborate with individuals from a range of background and experiences. Success is much bigger than any single individual or company. By aligning our individual goals behind a shared purpose we can achieve our fullest potential, together.
- INTEGRITY – We value team members that strive to do what is right as much of our work is dependent on trust and respect.
- ACCOUNTABILITY – We value the ability of our team and organization to honor our commitment to clients and to other team members.
- BE HUMBLE – Value openness and curiosity to learn from team members and all that we serve. Be open to personal change and continuous improvement. Lead with appreciation, humility, compassion and openness to learn from anyone anywhere.
- TRANSPARENCY – At WSP, we pride ourselves on being transparent about our work and methods. Every team member should embody honest and open communication.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A fun, lively, start up culture
- Full benefits package including medical dental, vision, 401(k), 10 paid holidays and 20 days of paid time off, parental leave
- Core values-based leadership
- Ample opportunities to learn and take on new responsibilities in a fast-paced, growth-mode company.
Wall Street Prep is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status or any
other legally protected status. We celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive work environment where all team members are encouraged to be their authentic and whole selves.