Wall Street Prep (WSP) is the leading provider of professional skills training to the financial services industry. We seek to bridge the gap between academia and the real world by providing clients, finance professionals and students with practical skills and knowledge needed for a successful career in finance. Our clients include the world's top investment banks, private equity and investment management firms, Fortune 500 companies and top undergraduate business and MBA programs. Our training content is designed by master instructors with deep industry expertise and is taught in instructor-led training sessions and on our industry-leading online learning platform.
As an Investment Banking Instructor, you will have the opportunity to teach, advise and inspire some of the brightest minds and future leaders in finance. In this role, you will serve as a lead facilitator for classroom training sessions and help students develop the skills and insights they need to excel in their careers. You will also have the opportunity to develop your presentation and public speaking skills, to enhance your personal brand as a thought leader in the financial services space, and to expand your professional network across the financial services industry.
The ideal candidate will have at least three years of experience at a bulge bracket investment bank and/or private equity firm as well as a deep passion for sharing his/her knowledge and experience with students and other finance professionals.
- Lead the teaching of virtual/live classrooms to our investment bank and corporate clients
- Lead the teaching of virtual/live classrooms to our undergraduate business schools and MBA clients
- Other responsibilities include: editing existing training materials, developing new course content, one-on-one tutoring sessions with students, and completing WSP's "Train-the-Trainer Program", a professional development program for new instructors.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Minimum of 5+ years of investment banking experience at a bulge bracket investment bank
- MBA from a top business school preferred but not required
- Passion for teaching finance/investment banking
- Very strong accounting, financial modeling and Excel skills
- Availability to conduct classroom training Monday through Friday and weekends as needed
- Summer Months: Monday - Friday availability is highly desirable
- Fall & Spring Semesters: Weekday and weekend availability is highly desirable
- Ability and willingness to travel domestically and internationally
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Compensation: Very competitive daily rate
- WSP covers all travel and accommodation expenses
- Paid professional development via the WSP Train-the-Trainer Program
- Gain a deeper understanding of corporate finance, modeling M&A and valuation
- Expand your professional finance network
- Develop excellent presentation and public speaking skills
- Join an energetic entrepreneurial-minded team
Wall Street Prep is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status or any other legally protected status. We celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive work environment where all team members are encouraged to be their authentic and whole selves.