We are the leading provider of financial services training solution to the world's preeminent investment banks and private equity firms. Our firm is profitable and growing quickly and we looking to hire our first B2B marketing leader to help support our ambitious growth plans. Founded in 2004, Wall Street Prep (WSP) seeks to bridge the gap between academia and the real world by providing our clients with the practical skills and knowledge needed to succeed in the finance sector. WSP provides clients with this competitive hands-on edge through classroom training led by experienced industry practitioners as well as through online self-study programs designed by subject matter experts. WSP's clients include global investment banks, private equity and investment management firms, Fortune 500 companies, and top undergraduate business and MBA programs.
The Director of Marketing will serve as a key member of the team and our in-house expert and advisor on anything related to marketing strategy. We are looking for someone with 5-7 years of B2B marketing experience in financial services, SaaS companies, ed-tech or growth-stage startups. Responsibilities include leading our B2B marketing strategy and initiatives across all of our products and practice areas.
- Lead, develop and oversee WSP’s marketing strategy to enhance brand awareness, positioning and strategic partnerships
- Lead the development and strengthening of marketing partnerships with key publications, blogs, affiliates and strategic partners
- Leverage B2B marketing strategies to support the growth and launch of new course offerings and products
- Lead the building and management of WSP’s B2B client database
- Lead digital marketing strategy development in collaboration with the WSP leadership team
- Design and execute B2B digital marketing campaigns across all Wall Street Prep including webinar marketing campaigns to strengthen our brand among financial and non-financial corporations
- Develop marketing collateral and pitch book templates for our business development team
- Develop a corporate client newsletter with relevant and interesting topics
- Support WSP’s growth goals by evolving our digital creative strategy and find new ways to grow our footprint
- Be the strategic leader for Wall Street Prep’s social media presence across all digital channels
- Build, design and execute creative testing across our marketing strategies
- Manage and report on the performance of marketing campaigns
- Lead the integration of new social, marketing and digital communication strategies and tactics to advance our digital marketing goals.
- Effectively communicate test results and recommendations to key stakeholders across the organization
- Research and assess cutting-edge digital marketing opportunities that drive innovation and growth
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- 5-7 years of relevant marketing experience at a start-up (you helped them scale), ed-tech, SaaS, financial services, or similar industry
- 2-4 years of experience of B2B marketing
- Deep understanding of the financial services industry is highly desirable
- Strong copywriting and editing skills
- Be a collaborative team leader and excited to have a dynamic role in a growing organization
- Superb ability to communicate effectively (verbally and in writing) with a team and client base that has diverse and varying communication styles
- TEAMWORK – As our Director of Marketing, you will work with a diverse set of individuals and you must have the ability to empathize and collaborate with individuals from a range of background and experiences. Success is much bigger than any single individual or company. By aligning our individual goals behind a shared purpose we can achieve our fullest potential, together.
- INTEGRITY – We value team members that strive to do what is right as much of our work is dependent on trust and respect.
- ACCOUNTABILITY – We value the ability of our team and organization to honor our commitment to clients and to other team members.
- BE HUMBLE – Value openness and curiosity to learn from team members and all that we serve. Be open to personal change and continuous improvement. Lead with appreciation, humility, compassion and openness to learn from anyone anywhere.
- TRANSPARENCY – At WSP, we pride ourselves on being transparent about our work and methods. Every team member should embody honest and open communication.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A fun, lively, startup culture
- Full benefits package including medical dental, vision, 401(k), 10 paid holidays and 20 days of paid time off, parental leave
- Core values-based leadership
- Ample opportunities to learn and take on new responsibilities in a fast-paced, growth-mode company.
Wall Street Prep is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status or any other legally protected status. We celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive work environment where all team members are encouraged to be their authentic and whole selves.