Wall Street Prep (WSP) is a leading provider of financial and valuation modeling for investment banking, private equity, and corporate finance professionals as well as for students interested in pursuing finance careers. Founded in 2004 by investment bankers, WSP seeks to bridge the gap between academia and the real world by providing our clients with the practical skills and knowledge needed to succeed in the finance sector. WSP provides clients with this competitive hands-on edge through classroom training led by experienced industry practitioners as well as through online self-study programs designed by subject matter experts. WSP's clients include global investment banks, private equity and investment management firms, Fortune 500 companies, and top undergraduate business and MBA programs.
As a Wall Street Prep Instructor, you will have the opportunity to teach, advise and inspire some of the brightest minds and future leaders in finance. In this role, you will serve as a lead facilitator for classroom training sessions, helping our clients develop the skills and insights they need to excel in their careers. You will also have the opportunity to develop your presentation and public speaking skills, to enhance your personal brand as a thought leader in the financial services space, and to expand your professional network across the financial services industry.
The ideal candidate will have at least three years of experience at a bulge bracket investment bank and/or private equity firm as well as a deep passion for sharing his/her knowledge and experience with students and other finance professionals.
- Serve as lead facilitator of classroom training sessions at undergraduate business and MBA programs, investment banks, and other corporate institutions
- Conduct one-on-one tutoring sessions with students
- Collaborate with our team on key business development efforts as needed
- Assist in developing new and revise existing training materials as needed
- Complete the WSP Train-the-Trainer Program, a professional development program for new instructors, which must be completed within 6-10 weeks of the start date and before the delivery of classroom training
- Minimum of 3+ years of investment banking experience at a bulge bracket investment bank
- MBA from a top business school preferred but not required
- Passion for teaching finance/investment banking
- Very strong accounting, financial modeling and Excel skills
- Availability to conduct classroom training Monday through Friday and weekends as needed
- Availability to commit to conducting a minimum of 50 days of classroom training per year
- Ability and willingness to travel domestically and internationally
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Compensation: Daily rate
- WSP covers all travel and accommodation expenses
- Paid professional development via the WSP Train-the-Trainer Program
- Gain a deeper understanding of corporate finance, modeling M&A and valuation
- Expand your professional finance network
- Develop excellent presentation and public speaking skills
- Join an energetic entrepreneurial-minded team