Wall Street Prep (WSP) is a leading provider of technical training for financial services professionals and business students. Founded in 2004 by investment bankers, WSP seeks to bridge the gap between academia and the real world by teaching the practical skills and knowledge needed to succeed in the finance sector. WSP provides clients with this competitive edge through in-person training seminars led by experienced industry practitioners and online programs designed by subject matter experts. WSP's clients include top investment banks, private equity firms and top business schools.
As a Wall Street Prep Instructor you will have the opportunity to teach, advise and inspire some of the brightest minds and future leaders in finance. In this role, you will serve as a lead facilitator for in-person training sessions, helping our clients develop the skills and insights needed to excel in their careers. And, in turn, you will have the opportunity to develop your own leadership and coaching abilities, and to enhance your personal brand as a thought leader in the financial services space.
The ideal candidate will have at least three years of experience at a bulge bracket investment bank or private equity firm as well as a deep passion for sharing his/her knowledge and experience with others.
- Serve as lead facilitator of in-person training sessions at universities, business schools, WSP Public Boot Camps, investment banks and/or Fortune 500 Companies
- Collaborate with our team to edit training materials and content
- Deliver one-on-one tutoring sessions to students as needed
- Collaborate with our team on key business development efforts as needed
- Complete the Wall Street Prep Train the Trainer Program (WSP TT Program) -- a professional development program for instructors
- WSP will compensate instructors for completing the WSP TT Program. Instructors must complete the program within 6-10 weeks of starting their role and before delivering training sessions
- Minimum of 3+ years of investment banking experience at a bulge bracket firm
- MBA from a top business school preferred but not required
- Passion for teaching finance/investment banking
- Very strong accounting, financial modeling and Excel skills
- Availability to conduct training sessions Monday - Friday and weekends as needed
- Availability to commit to facilitating a minimum of 50 days of live training per year
- Ability and willingness to travel domestically and internationally
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Compensation: instructors are compensated per training session.
- WSP covers all travel and lodging expenses
- Paid professional development via the WSP TT Program
- Gain a deeper understanding of corporate finance, modeling M&A and valuation
- Expand your professional network
- Develop excellent presentation and public speaking skills
- Join an energetic entrepreneurial-minded team