Who We Are
Vivvi is not your typical daycare! We’re reinventing child care and early learning for today’s families and creating opportunities for teachers and caregivers to do what they love (and feel valued while they’re doing it). Join the Vivvi community to provide the quality program children deserve while pursuing your own professional growth and development.
About The Role
As a School Compliance Coordinator , you'll:
- Support the Education Director and Head of School in ensuring that teachers have the knowledge, processes, and resources to run a program that upholds the highest health, safety, and compliance standards.
- Oversee compliance with state and local regulatory agencies; ensure adherence to applicable health, safety and licensing requirements in partnership with campus-based Education Director
- Ensure the space is clean, safe and well kept, according to our health & safety guidelines and communicate with the cleaning staff and supervise maintenance of the space to ensure needs are being met as needed
- Support multiple classrooms in adhering to DOH and Vivvi policies by: helping to open and close campuses, stepping into classroom ratio when appropriate, and coordinating cleaning of school spaces when out of compliance.
- Assist the Education Director and Head of School in the onboarding of new hires
- Along with the Head of School and School Experience Coordinator, ensure that student and teacher files are complete, accurate and up-to-date at all times
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of all Article 47 requirements as well as Vivvi policies
- Assist the administrative team in monitoring the front desk during drop off and pick up ensuring that all families, faculty, and guests feel welcome and taken care of.
Physical demands of this position include but are not limited to sitting and standing for extended periods, bending at the waist, reaching overhead, and frequently moving or lifting children weighing up to 50 pounds unassisted. Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation should contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Determinations will be made on a case-by-case basis.
Apply Today If You…
- Are a strong communicator, team player, and flexible to meet varying needs.
- Value and create trusting relationships with children, families, and colleagues
- Have 1-2 years of professional experience working in an early childhood center
- Are familiar with Article 47 guidelines and requirements
- Hold or are working towards an Associate's, Bachelor's, or Master’s Degree in Early Childhood Education or a similar field, though not a requirement to apply
What We Offer
Competitive Compensation and Benefits: The School Compliance Coordinator earns a salary from $45,000-$65,000 based on level of education and experience. Full time employees also receive benefits including tuition reimbursement, health, vision, and dental insurance, retirement savings, and commuter benefits.
Child-Centered Approach: Our educators facilitate each child’s success by observing their interests and developing a curriculum inspired by their curiosity. Learn more about our teaching philosophy here https://vivvi.com/programs
State-of -the-Art Facilities: Our campuses are purposefully designed to offer endless opportunities for learning and discovery.
Employee Development: We offer financial support for ongoing education through tuition reimbursement, as well as robust onboarding training, ongoing professional development days, and individual coaching and feedback. We also love to promote from within and are committed to helping our colleagues achieve their career goals at Vivvi!
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, military or veteran status, or other characteristics protected by state or federal law or local ordinance.
One of Vivvi’s values is to treat each other with honor for the whole person, not just the roles we fulfill. This means we acknowledge each others’ rich experience, cultures, backgrounds, perspectives, and skills to reach the best outcomes. Applicants from diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
To be considered, applicants must be based or willing to relocate to NY. Candidates must also be legally authorized to work in the US or possess independent work authorization.
Questions? Reach out to us at email@example.com and include your resume. We look forward to receiving and reviewing your application!