At Visual Concepts, we believe great games are made by diverse and empowered teams with a shared passion for play. As one of the world’s top game development studios, we have shipped over 100 multi-sku titles to critical acclaim and commercial success. Our teams are independent and entrepreneurial. Our studios in Agoura Hills, Novato, Orange County, Budapest, Shanghai, Austin, San Jose, Vancouver and Seoul are committed to artistry and technical innovation, offering top candidates the opportunity to learn and grow with some of the smartest and most creative minds in the industry.
Who We Are:
The 2K IT and Security teams build, monitor and maintain our corporate and production infrastructure that our fans need to play our games. We are experts in systems, networks, cloud technology and security. Our teams maintain the enterprise and development technology stacks that run our company and support our gamers. The IT and Security teams operate globally to ensure a consistent and outstanding experience for the entirety of the 2K ecosystem.
What We Need:
2K is looking for an enthusiastic, dedicated and personable IT Systems Administrator to provide primary support for our Visual Concepts, Budapest office. Applicants will be highly motivated and organized, able to work as part of a team, while also possessing the ability to work without supervision.
What You Will Do:
You will be working with extraordinary engineering and production operations teams to maintain a stable environment. You'll deploy and administer the system and tools to support various departments. You'll work closely with developers in supporting new services and solve issues as they arise. This is an opportunity to enhance your career in a meaningful role supporting one of the largest and most successful game franchises. This includes:
- Serve as primary IT support, coordinating with existing IT staff to diagnose and resolve hardware/software issues on PC/macOS workstations and infrastructure hardware
- Day-to-day administration of Windows server environment: AD, DNS, DHCP, related applications
- Troubleshoot and resolve network connectivity issues (including VPN support)
- Use imaging and deployment tools (SCCM) to ensure workstations and applications are deployed in a standardized manner
- Assist in administering backup and restoration system
- Develop and maintain documentation for procedures and user resolution documentation
- Provide timely and creative solutions to challenging problems
- Ability to work calmly in high stress situations and lead multiple ongoing projects
Who Will Be A Great Fit:
You're passionate about working with enterprise technology. You desire to interact with various groups - identifying and responding to a variety of technical challenges. You're able to provide amazing customer service. You're looking to expand your career by working in a large scale, enterprise environment. You are willing to work in a fast paced and cutting-edge environment with other highly skilled professionals. You are anxious to grow and develop skills that will help make 2K the best gaming company in the world.
- Possess a thorough understanding of the Windows and macOS operating systems, Active Directory & Office 365 in an enterprise environment
- Knowledge of server and PC workstation hardware, software and security essentials
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field, MCSE certification, or equivalent experience required
- 3-5 years’ work experience in desktop support and/or IT department supporting end users
- Dedication, teamwork and professionalism
- Excellent organization and problem-solving skills
- Ability to quickly adapt to new and changing technologies
To learn more about Visual Concepts and our studio locations, check out our website at www.vcentertainment.com