Vimeo is looking for a talented individual to join our growing Financial Planning & Analysis team! We seek a revenue analytics leader to support our sales force-driven products (greater than one-third of our business and growing). This individual will partner with our sales, go-to-market, product, and marketing teams to provide accurate, thoughtful and insightful financial, analytical, and operational support with an eye to assisting strong decision-making and business operations. This is a highly visible role at Vimeo with meaningful interaction with our senior leadership team. This individual will have an enormous opportunity to make an impact on the future and growth of Vimeo.
We are looking for candidates who have strong financial planning, modeling, and business support experience.
What you’ll do:
- Act as the go to financial partner for Vimeo’s sales force-driven product teams (i.e., B2B Enterprise and OTT teams) to help shape critical business decisions
- Partner with key stakeholders and sales leads across the business to establish weekly, monthly, and quarterly forecasts, annual budgets, and other planning in conjunction with planning cycle cadence
- Be the source of insight and truth for all Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for Vimeo’s sales force-driven bookings and revenue including pipeline generation (MQL, PQL, SQL), win-rates, cohorted retention, AOV, ARR, NRR, and LTV/CAC by segment, product, and region. Partner with business leaders and business intelligence to define, measure, and improve performance of KPIs, SaaS metrics, and unit economics.
- Collaborate with Revenue Operations, Business Intelligence, Marketing, and Sales Leadership to ensure real-time transparency to all stakeholders and partner on funnel and pipeline optimization strategies and sales force efficiency
- Support sales force commissions plan development, forecasting, scenario-planning, and reconciliations
- Lead the development, preparation, and presentation of both short- and long-range financial forecasts and budgets, including creating detailed financial, scenario-based models to evaluate investment priorities and potential alternatives. Work with large data sets to analyze sales and operating performance.
- Drive automation and efficiency through planning system enhancements, BI tools, and operational improvements
- Assist with executive reporting and support including creating financial presentations for internal business reviews, board meetings, and earning preparation materials
Skills and knowledge you should possess:
- BS in Finance, Economics or comparable discipline
- 3-5 years of FP&A work experience supporting a sales force-driven business or Enterprise SaaS organization is must
- Bookings forecasting experience is a must
- Superior analytical and modeling skills; ability to summarize detailed analyses/data into executive-level presentations; build financial models from scratch
- The ability to manage multiple concurrent projects and priorities and adhere to strict deadlines
- The ability to work with unknowns, remain calm under pressure, move quickly, and translate multiple data sets into actionable recommendations
- Strong attention to detail and focus on automation and process improvement to continually improve the efficiency, reach, and impact of our team
- Advanced Excel skills and Salesforce experience required; knowledge of SQL and experience with Snowflake, Tableau, and Looker all a plus
- A team player approach willing to assist in other FP&A group projects and presentations (e.g., monthly/quarterly business reviews, investor presentations, earnings preparation)
- Comfort working directly with senior executives; the ability to create and foster cross-departmental relationships across Vimeo
- Working knowledge of GAAP accounting and financial principles
Targeted Base Salary Range: $105,300 to $175,000
The base salary range listed above is for candidates located in the U.S., including the New York City metro area.
At Vimeo, we strive to hire and nurture amazing talent across the globe. Actual salaries will vary depending on factors including but not limited to experience, specialized skills, internal alignment and a candidate’s home base.
Base salary is just one component of Vimeo’s total rewards philosophy. We offer a wide range of benefits and perks that appeal to the variety of needs across our diverse employee base! Other rewards may include bonus or commission, Restricted Stock Units (RSUs), paid time off, generous 401k match, wellbeing resources, and more.
Vimeo (NASDAQ:VMEO) is the world’s most innovative video experience platform. We enable anyone to create high-quality video experiences to connect better and bring ideas to life. We proudly serve our growing community of nearly 300 million users — from creative storytellers to globally distributed teams at the world’s largest companies. Learn more at www.vimeo.com.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse and global community. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity, and inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, and strengthen our culture.