Understand the customer. Understand the product. Connect the two.
As a Product Marketing Manager, you are responsible for helping tell the story about how Vidyard solves the problems of modern B2B marketing and sales teams through ground breaking video products and services. From determining positioning and crafting messaging to leading go-to-market planning and, in-life programs, you help shape the voice of new Vidyard products and services and help grow a loyal customer base of raving fans. This means you’ll be working with Vidyardians across the team from marketing and engineering to sales and customer success. In this role you’ll be involved in product marketing strategy from beginning to end.
A strong strategic thinker and writer, the manager will also be responsible for development of product briefs, competitive positioning, internal product training content, and recommendations on external communications strategy for launches and in-market programs. This will require the manager to be constantly monitoring competitive activity, identifying customer needs and interacting with engineering, operations, and sales to bring innovative new products to market.
As a Product Marketing Manager you will:
- Develop and drive a customer reference program to curate and showcase the success that Vidyard customers are having across various industries and use cases
- Establish and manage a framework for launching and communicating new products, features and services to existing Vidyard customers
- Possess expert knowledge of the competitive landscape. Develop and maintain sales tools and resources for the sales team to tell the story about Vidyard products
- Work with members of the marketing team across content, design and web development to plan and execute new product launch campaigns
- Collaborate with engineering to help align marketing priorities and programs with the product and business roadmap
To be an effective team member, you will have:
- College/University degree preferably in marketing/business
- 3+ years product marketing experience, preferably in technology / software
- Excellent writing, speaking, and presentation skills
- Must have experience formulating product messaging and creating outbound marketing
- The ideal candidate will be motivated, creative, results-oriented, and posses the ability to communicate complex ideas in ways that are simple to understand
- Strong project management skills and ability to work effectively in teams of varying sizes, and during nebulous creative processes
- Experience working closely with engineering, sales and customer success teams
- An eye for detail and design
What Does Vidyard do?
Vidyard is the video platform that helps businesses transform communications and drive more revenue through the strategic use of online video. Going beyond video hosting and management, we help businesses connect with more viewers through interactive and personalized video experiences, learn powerful insights on their viewing audience, turn insights into action with enterprise integrations, and prove the impact of their video programs.
Life as a Vidyardian:
You will have the opportunity to create your own destiny in your role by generating and managing your own projects and seeing the impact of your work.
At Vidyard you will work alongside the best and brightest in the industry. We hire carefully for technical expertise and cultural fit, and are proud of our team!
We never miss an opportunity to have fun. We host weekly social events in addition to holiday celebrations, sports teams, not to mention our legendary parties!
Perks & Benefits
We offer free catered lunches daily, free snacks and drinks, free on site massages, generous subsidies for health & wellness and continuing education, on top of competitive pay & health benefits.
We thank all applicants for your interest in Vidyard. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Agency calls will not be accepted.
Vidyard is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to complete the application and/or interview process should notify the Director, Human Resources.