We’re Vidyard, the pioneers of the Video Marketing Platform category and one of the hottest companies to watch in North America! We are looking for a Professional Services Launch Manager to help manage implementations and configurations of Vidyard’s software for our clients. You will work directly with customers to understand and validate their business requirements and align them to Vidyard’s product functionality. In this role you will be responsible for client meetings, solutions documentation, platform configuration and customer onboarding.
As a Professional Services Launch Manager you will:
- Lead the customer's onboarding engagement with the Vidyard platform to achieve the planned return on investment, highlight potential growth areas, and maximize the Vidyard Value proposition.
- Consult with customers to gather and document business objectives, present compelling solutions, translate them to functional specifications and configure the Vidyard solution to the satisfaction of the customer.
- Provide best practices and onboarding training for both technical and non-technical users
- Document the customer's business objectives and implement a customer monitoring strategy to ensure overall health of the client throughout the customer experience lifecycle
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical implementation issues
- Manage customer expectations and ensure a positive customer experience.
- Effectively transition customers to the Customer Success and Support teams.
- Suggest and facilitate improvements to technical implementation methodology, improving the customer experience.
To be an effective team member, you will have:
- 3-5 years of experience in a professional services role in a software company
- Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma in Computer Science or related technical field
- Strong customer service, technical and communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple projects concurrently
- Ability to work individually, as well as part of a team
- Face-to-face or web-based training experience is an asset
- A strong desire to become a Vidyardian and video strategy expert.
- Knowledge of Salesforce and Gainsight.
- Some travel as required
What does Vidyard do?
As the world’s leading video marketing platform, Vidyard’s technology shows our customers exactly how viewers interact with their videos. Along with hosting video content, Vidyard reveals who’s watching videos, and for how long with detailed viewer analytics and engagement data that can be pushed directly into a MAP and CRM, turning views into sales. We’re passionate about helping companies grow their business through the power of video!
Life as a Vidyardian:
You will have the opportunity to create your own destiny in your role by generating and managing your own projects and seeing the impact of your work.
At Vidyard you will work alongside the best and brightest in the industry. We hire carefully for technical expertise and cultural fit, and are proud of our team!
We never miss an opportunity to have fun. We host weekly social events in addition to holiday celebrations, sports teams, not to mention our legendary parties!
Perks & Benefits
We offer free catered lunches daily, free snacks and drinks, free on site massages, generous subsidies for health & wellness and continuing education, on top of competitive pay & health benefits.
We thank all applicants for your interest in Vidyard. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Agency calls will not be accepted.
Vidyard is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to complete the application and/or interview process should notify the Director, Human Resources.