There has never been a better time to join Vidyard. The business is growing at a record pace and we are tripling our Strategy and Analytics team to support this incredible growth. In this position, we are looking for an experienced analyst to accelerate the growth of our Enterprise business!
Vidyard is looking for team members who share our passion of helping businesses, educators and everyday people succeed through the power of video. As an Enterprise Growth Analyst, you will partner primarily with the sales, customer success, partnerships as well as engage with finance, marketing and product teams, enabling them to better understand the business dynamics through performance dashboards and deep dive analytics. You will be instrumental in launching and analyzing high impact initiatives that will grow and retain our SMB and Enterprise customer base as well as further monetize the business through new opportunities.
Vidyard has successfully moved to a Remote First operating model. So whether you are located close to one of Vidyard's collaboration spaces in Kitchener, ON and Vancouver, BC, or if home is anywhere else in North America, you will be an integral part of the team.
As a member of the Strategy & Analytics team, you will:
- Function as the analytics partner for the Sales, Customer Success and Partnership teams
- Develop a deep understanding of the customer, growth KPIs, Vidyard’s financial model and Vidyard’s data model
- Leverage advanced SQL and data visualization tools to design and develop new user-facing tools & dashboards to empower stakeholders
- Analyze and interpret trends and patterns in complex data sets, tease out new insights and identify hypotheses that could unlock significant growth opportunities in the business
- Communicate key findings to senior stakeholders, influencing them to make the best decisions possible
- Become a center for institutional knowledge by developing a deep understanding of Vidyard’s customer journey, key business metrics, financial model, data model and analytics tool set
To be an effective team member, the following skills are valuable:
- 3-5+ years B2B and/or B2C experience in growth and financial/sales analytics, ideally at a technology company
- Excellent SQL skills and fluency with BI/visualization tools (E.g. Looker, Periscope, Tableau.)
- Experience in working with large data sets and distributed computing tools (ie. Redshift) as well as with leading MAP and CRM software (ie. Salesforce, Marketo)
- Experience reporting, modeling and forecasting data, particularly ARR and pipeline forecasting
- Working knowledge of financial metrics and models, the marketing and sales funnel, customer journeys, onboarding and engagement initiatives
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, specifically the ability to communicate effectively across cross-functional teams and multiple management levels
- Curious, driven, and excited to make a significant impact in helping achieve the company's mission!
What Does Vidyard Do?
Vidyard helps businesses and professionals connect with their audiences in a whole new way through engaging, personalized, and measurable video experiences. Through its global video hosting and analytics platform, Vidyard empowers businesses from startups to Fortune 500 enterprises to transform their approach to marketing, sales, and corporate communications. Through its free and pro tools, Vidyard helps any business professional create and share custom videos to deliver their message in a more personal and impactful way. Thousands of businesses and millions of people around the world rely on Vidyard for their video needs.
Life as a Vidyardian:
You will have the opportunity to create your own destiny in your role by generating and managing your own projects and seeing the impact of your work. At Vidyard you will work alongside the best and brightest in the industry. We hire carefully for technical expertise and cultural fit, and are proud of our team!
On top of competitive pay, we offer generous subsidies for health & wellness and continuing education. In partnership with Sterling Capital, we also offer a competitive benefits package to all of our Vidyardians located in America through Aetna.
Vidyard also offers paid volunteer opportunities! At Vidyard, giving back is in our DNA. No matter where we are, we always want to be committed to giving back as part of our commitment to our communities. So choose a cause that is important to you within your own community and give back, on us!
Finally, our teams never miss an opportunity to have fun! Be prepared to enjoy virtual parties (often paired with special deliveries, special guests and sometimes surprises!) and take part in internal communities based on your interests/hobbies!
Remote @ Vidyard
As a video centric organization, Vidyard mastered the art of remote work long before the pandemic forced businesses to adapt. So, whether you are located close to one of our collaboration spaces in Vancouver, BC, & Kitchener, ON, or if home is anywhere else in Canada, you will not only be an integral part of the team, you’ll feel like an integral part of the team.
In order to ensure an enjoyable work experience for all employees, Vidyard is dedicated to ensuring all Vidyardians have an opportunity to:
- Level up their home office/workspace,
- Socialize meaningfully within teams as well as across the organization,
- Enjoy a flexible work schedule (We know your time is valuable! Own your work in a way that best suits your lifestyle)
We believe that working remotely shouldn’t cause any barriers to a great employee experience, so from onboarding to day to day operations, when you work remotely at Vidyard your colleagues and leaders are only as far as a *virtual* tap on the shoulder away.
We thank all applicants for your interest in Vidyard. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Agency calls will not be accepted.
Vidyard is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to complete the application and/or interview process should notify the Talent Acquisition Team.