Vidyard is looking for a talented individual to help build our new Growth Marketing Team! We’re looking for a candidate who is comfortable in building out omni-channel marketing campaigns across various ad channels like Google, Facebook and LinkedIn.
As a Performance Marketing Specialist, you will work cross functionally with our product, marketing and analytics team to drive user acquisition for our free products.
In addition you will:
- Work with the Growth Marketing Manager in the day-to-day management and optimization of campaigns across ad platforms to drive free user acquisition
- Drive continued optimization of paid search campaigns through performance analysis, ad copy testing, quality score improvement, keyword management, feed optimization, etc.
- Analyze data, develop observations and recommended improvements.
- Support and provide recommendations to other program managers on how to execute campaigns through paid digital channels.
- Articulate and synthesize data to internal team members to influence spending decisions/ digital marketing strategies.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Brings 1-2 years of performance marketing experience, preferably with a B2B SaaS organization
- Has experience running search and display campaigns using ad platforms like Google Search, Google Display Network, Facebook and LinkedIn
- Obsesses over the approach rather than the solution to problems
- Is highly analytical and comfortable analyzing ad performance to make optimizations
- Knows their way around Heap Analytics, Google Analytics, Spreadsheets and SQL
Bonus if you:
- Have experience working in a sales role like SDR, BDR or Account Executive
What does Vidyard do?
Vidyard is the online video platform built for business. Our free video creation and hosting solution is trusted by thousands of organizations across the globe—from startups to Fortune 500 enterprises—to get their business videos online. Backed by powerful video analytics, security features, and integrations with other business tools, Vidyard makes video easy for marketing, sales, support, and communication teams. We’re passionate about helping companies grow their business through the power of video.
*This is a remote position
Life as a Vidyardian:
You will have the opportunity to create your own destiny in your role by generating and managing your own projects and seeing the impact of your work.
At Vidyard you will work alongside the best and brightest in the industry. We hire carefully for technical expertise and cultural fit, and are proud of our team!
We never miss an opportunity to have fun. We host weekly social events in addition to holiday celebrations, sports teams, not to mention our legendary parties!
We offer generous subsidies for health & wellness and continuing education, on top of competitive pay & health benefits.
We thank all applicants for your interest in Vidyard. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Agency calls will not be accepted.
Vidyard is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to complete the application and/or interview process should notify the Talent Acquisition Team.