Vidyard is the online video platform built for business. Our free video creation and hosting solution is trusted by thousands of organizations across the globe—from startups to Fortune 500 enterprises—to get their business videos online. Backed by powerful video analytics, security features, and integrations with other business tools, Vidyard makes video easy for marketing, sales, support, and communication teams. We’re passionate about helping companies grow their business through the power of video.
What You’ll Do:
- Responsible for leading a team of Sales Development Representatives to meet and achieve team targets for pipeline and sales accepted leads
- Responsible for attracting and retaining top junior sales talent to continue to grow the team and drive revenue goals
- Oversee the distribution and management of marketing qualified leads to direct reports to ensure lead status and activity levels of team members are maintained
- Coordinate closely with Demand Generation team to ensure program execution is achieving desired results
- Continue to enhance and manage a world class onboarding program for new junior sales talent
- Coach and mentor direct reports to provide career progression to future sales roles including BDR and AE
- Provide team building opportunities, host continuous learning and development, and motivate team to exceed targets including but not limited to: creative incentives, regular team training, broadcast of sales results
What You’ll Bring:
- Minimum 2 years of sales or related experience, preferably in a SaaS environment
- Ability to coach and develop team members to achieve results in a high volume environment with the appropriate level of accountability
- Previous experience using Salesforce for reporting and dashboard analysis
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Resourceful and composed under pressure to deliver positive outcomes
- A proven talent scout – able to build and develop a talent pipeline to help Vidyard meet its sales staffing objectives
- Previous supervisory experience is an asset
Life as a Vidyardian:
You will have the opportunity to create your own destiny in your role by generating and managing your own projects and seeing the impact of your work.
At Vidyard you will work alongside the best and brightest in the industry. We hire carefully for technical expertise and cultural fit, and are proud of our team!
We never miss an opportunity to have fun. We host weekly social events in addition to holiday celebrations, sports teams, not to mention our legendary parties!
We offer generous subsidies for health & wellness and continuing education, on top of competitive pay & health benefits.
We thank all applicants for your interest in Vidyard. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Agency calls will not be accepted.
Vidyard is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to complete the application and/or interview process should notify the Talent Acquisition Team.