Vidyard is the online video platform built for business. Our free video creation and hosting solution is trusted by thousands of organizations across the globe—from startups to Fortune 500 enterprises—to get their business videos online. Backed by powerful video analytics, security features, and integrations with other business tools, Vidyard makes video easy for marketing, sales, support, and communication teams. We’re passionate about helping companies grow their business through the power of video.
This is a remote position.
You are a jack of all trades who is comfortable learning and explaining technical solutions, a creative problem solver, and you love communicating and interacting with customers. You enjoy the challenge of breaking down technical barriers to enable sales, positioning us strongly against competitors, and being a trusted advisor to our beloved customers. You’re able to master a wide array of concepts to communicate best practices for video in sales, marketing, internal comms, and support environments.
As a Solutions Consultant you will:
- Collaborate with Vidyard Account Executives in a fast-paced sales environment to identify and uncover customer business goals, needs and pains
- Be an expert in all things Vidyard – you will be a master of all domains ranging from product configuration, integrations, migrations, APIs, and security
- Be a subject matter expert in scoping video solutions for marketing, sales, internal comms, and support.
- Conduct virtual and on-site demonstrations of Vidyard solutions, and configure/build demo sites and proof-of-concepts
- Assist in the scoping of customizations and professional services
- Support the post-sale transition of key accounts into the launch phase
- Assist in setting up and troubleshoot integrations with third party platforms
- Provide prompt and articulate responses to technical inquiries from account executives and potential customers around implementation, security, and integration.
- Explore, identify, and understand client business requirements as they pertain to video streaming, security, and video analytics
To be an effective team member, you will have:
- Minimum of 2+ years of B2B pre-sales solutions consulting / sales engineering in a SAAS or cloud environment
- Strong analytical skills and abilities to learn and grasp technical concepts
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in a customer-facing role
- Product demonstration skills to conduct highly tailored demos to a range of audiences, including: web developers, IT teams, marketers, sales leaders, and executives
- Thorough research skills - able to educate self on new concepts, features, and industry concepts
- Teamwork skills a must, ability to get results through various internal channels
- Highly dependable, self-starter, positive attitude with good organization and time management skills
Bonus Points if you have any of the following:
- Experience working with MAPs or CRMs in a technical or pre-sales capacity
- Experience working with video hosting platforms in a technical or pre-sales capacity
- Experience with live streaming technology
- Experience in sales enablement technology in a technical or pre-sales capacity
- Experience working with support applications such as Salesforce Service Cloud
- Experience with network architecture guidelines to support internal video hosting solutions
- A high-level understanding of data security and privacy considerations for cloud-based service providers
Life as a Vidyardian:
You will have the opportunity to create your own destiny in your role by generating and managing your own projects and seeing the impact of your work.
At Vidyard you will work alongside the best and brightest in the industry. We hire carefully for technical expertise and cultural fit, and are proud of our team!
We never miss an opportunity to have fun. We host weekly social events in addition to holiday celebrations, sports teams, not to mention our legendary parties!
We offer generous subsidies for health & wellness and continuing education, on top of competitive pay & health benefits.
We thank all applicants for your interest in Vidyard. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Agency calls will not be accepted.
Vidyard is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to complete the application and/or interview process should notify the Talent Acquisition Team.