Vidyard is the online video platform built for business. Our free video creation and hosting solution is trusted by thousands of organizations across the globe—from start-ups to Fortune 500 enterprises—to get their business videos online. Backed by powerful video analytics, security features, and integrations with other business tools, Vidyard makes video easy for marketing, sales, support, and communication teams. We’re passionate about helping companies grow their business through the power of video.
Vidyard is currently seeking an AR Manager that wants to become part of a rapidly growing team.
Our ideal candidate is familiar with all accounting procedures and can manage daily financial transactions end-to-end. If you have previous experience managing a financial team, we’d like to meet you!
As the AR Manager, you will:
- Critically review customer orders and work closely with the Sales and Customer Support teams to ensure accurate billing, understanding downstream revenue implications
- Maintain strong customer relationships by responding to inquiries on a timely basis
- Perform reconciliations of accounts, sub-ledgers, systems, lockboxes and credit card payments
- Review and/or perform standard accounts receivable duties including billing, processing credit memos, and recording cash receipts
- Oversee and coordinate the day-to-day activities of the A/R functions
- Assist with external audit requests including the preparation of accounts receivable confirmations, allowance for doubtful accounts estimates and providing requested support
- Assist in special projects including system implementations, when needed
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, annual and ad-hoc reporting
- Lead the collection process to meet the targeted days sales outstanding and review the accounts receivable subledger to identify accounts that are collection risks and resolve
- Recommend/implement improvements to increase process efficiency and effectiveness
- Complete other tasks as requested by the Controller
To be an effective team member, you will have:
- Post-secondary education in accounting, finance, or equivalent
- Experience with Intacct, Zuora, and Salesforce preferred
- Strong knowledge of accounting principles, IFRS an asset
- Experience in SaaS based technology industry an asset
- Supervisory experience, preferably in an Accounts Receivable function
Vidyard has successfully moved to a Remote First operating model. So, whether you are located close to one of our collaboration spaces in Kitchener, ON or Vancouver, BC, or if home is anywhere else in Canada, you will be an integral part of the team.
Life as a Vidyardian:
You will have the opportunity to create your own destiny in your role by generating and managing your own projects and seeing the impact of your work.
At Vidyard you will work alongside the best and brightest in the industry. We hire carefully for technical expertise and cultural fit and are proud of our team!
We never miss an opportunity to have fun. We host social events in addition to holiday celebrations, not to mention our legendary parties!
Perks & Benefits
We offer generous subsidies for health & wellness and continuing education, on top of competitive pay & health benefits.
We thank all applicants for your interest in Vidyard. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Agency calls will not be accepted.
Vidyard is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to complete the application and/or interview process should notify the Talent Acquisition Team.