Vidyard is on a rocketship ride in a fast-growing market with massive tailwinds. The video-in-business category is booming, and we don’t plan to settle for second place. Fortune 500 enterprises love our security, scalability, and flexibility. Our millions of users adore how easy we make it to record, share, and track personalized videos. And our online community of sales and marketing professionals genuinely appreciate that we’re in it to help them be successful. We’ve got just one problem: not enough people know how awesome we are.
Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to take our established brand, our relentless passion, and our countless amazing stories, and to turn them into a recipe that makes Vidyard a household name in the sales, marketing, and broader business world.
You’ll build and execute our PR, communications, and social media strategies to create massive buzz around the new world of video and the amazing team at Vidyard. You’ll bring our customer stories to life and will activate our books, documentary films, master classes and more. And you’ll get super creative while experimenting with wild new ideas for earned media opportunities through a wide range of channels including business publications, podcasts, community groups, speaking gigs, and more.
We’re not just looking for a ‘been-there-done-that’ communications professional. We’re looking for someone that wants to build a global brand and shake up an emerging market. Someone with a bias for action who can lead a small team and manage agency partners to deliver oversized results. If this sounds like you, we need to talk!
As our Manager of PR and Communications, you’ll:
- Break through the noise and create consistent earned media coverage through an integrated PR and communications strategy
- Expand our online communities and turn followers into fans through the creative use of social media content and conversations
- Activate our most amazing customer stories across a wide range of digital channels to help the whole world learn from their success (well, much of the world, anyway)
- Craft stories-worth-telling in partnership with our customers, advocates, executives and partners while unearthing different opportunities to share their stories via podcasts, events, interviews and contributed content
- Transform our product launches and corporate announcements into engaging stories that truly connect with business professionals
- Tap into our community our influencers and advocates to expand our reach and build awareness in new communities of interest
- Always know what’s working and what’s not by taking a disciplined approach to tracking key performance and engagement metrics
- Get the absolute best out of a small team of direct reports and external agencies
- Think outside of the box and never be afraid to test new ideas
To be just the right fit for this role, you’ll have:
- 7+ years of PR, social media, and/or marketing communications experience
- Experience leading communications programs for B2B tech companies as an in-house communications professional or as part of an agency
- Proven track record of creating impactful and measurable communication and media strategies that go beyond press releases and media pitching
- Excellent writing skills and a passion for great storytelling
- A strong sense of creativity and a passion for bringing forward new ideas
- Experience managing direct reports or external agencies
- A strong bias for action with the ability to work independently
What does Vidyard do?
Vidyard is the video platform that helps businesses transform communications and drive more revenue through the strategic use of online video. Going beyond video hosting and management, we help businesses connect with more viewers through interactive and personalized video experiences, learn powerful insights on their viewing audience, turn insights into action with enterprise integrations, and prove the impact of their video programs.
Life as a Vidyardian:
You will have the opportunity to create your own destiny in your role by generating and managing your own projects and seeing the impact of your work.
At Vidyard you will work alongside the best and brightest in the industry. We hire carefully for technical expertise and cultural fit, and are proud of our team!
We never miss an opportunity to have fun. We host social events in addition to holiday celebrations, not to mention our legendary parties!
Perks & Benefits
We offer generous subsidies for health & wellness and continuing education, on top of competitive pay & health benefits.
We thank all applicants for your interest in Vidyard. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Agency calls will not be accepted.
Vidyard is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to complete the application and/or interview process should notify the Talent Acquisition Team.