Vidyard is looking for a Development Manager to join our growing team and play a critical role as we continue to build and improve our platform. Development Managers ensure the health, growth, performance, and alignment of a team and its individual members. Do you want to lead a customer-focused development team in building and improving our product? Then we want to hear from you!
To be an effective team member, experience with the following would be an asset:
- Collaborating with a cross-functional squad (product management, design, QA) to develop and prioritize milestones based on company initiatives and team goals
- Fostering an environment of iteration, feedback and accountability to improve the product while consistently delivering value to users
- Being an advocate for specific technological initiatives and aligning them with business goals
- Managing, mentoring and growing a team consisting of developers, quality analysts, tech leads, and team leads
- Collaborating with other managers to develop, document, and implement strategies and initiatives that positively impact stakeholders
- Experience in solving problems with code
- Experience in mentoring and developing team members to grow their impact and define their career paths
- Understanding of the challenges and trade-offs with different software development methodologies
- History of leading high performance teams
- Bachelor's degree/diploma in Computer Science/Software Engineering or equivalent industry experience
What does Vidyard do?
Vidyard is the online video platform built for business. Our free video creation and hosting solution is trusted by thousands of organizations across the globe—from startups to Fortune 500 enterprises—to get their business videos online. Backed by powerful video analytics, security features, and integrations with other business tools, Vidyard makes video easy for marketing, sales, support, and communication teams. We’re passionate about helping companies grow their business through the power of video.
Life as a Vidyardian:
You will have the opportunity to create your own destiny in your role by generating and managing your own projects and seeing the impact of your work.
At Vidyard you will work alongside the best and brightest in the industry. We hire carefully for technical expertise and cultural fit, and are proud of our team!
We never miss an opportunity to have fun. We host weekly social events in addition to holiday celebrations, sports teams, not to mention our legendary parties!
Perks & Benefits
We offer free catered lunches daily, free snacks and drinks, generous subsidies for health & wellness and continuing education, on top of competitive pay & health benefits.
We thank all applicants for your interest in Vidyard. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Agency calls will not be accepted.
Vidyard is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to complete the application and/or interview process should notify the Talent Acquisition Team.