Vidyard is looking for an incredible Client Services Engineer to join our growing Professional Services team. You will work closely with Vidyard customers to provide creative solutions and successfully implement Vidyard.
You will have a strong technical background and enjoy troubleshooting; some of the complex problems you will need to solve may have never been seen before. We are looking for an individual with a passion for strategy, execution and ownership as projects will vary in size and scale.
What you wIll do:
- Accurately and thoroughly scope client projects
- Design and deliver on agreed upon project plans and timelines
- Architect, build, test, and iterate on solutions
- Maintain direct and transparent communication with the client
- Confidence maintaining a high volume of requests and managing competing priorities
- Participate in post-sales customer meetings, presentations, requirements gathering, solution design and competitive positioning
- Work closely with members of the Support, Customer Experience and Engineering teams to quickly resolve any client issues and constantly drive customer satisfaction post-sale
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills with an emphasis on collaboration and working with all levels of customers
- Exuded strong customer centric skills at all times coupled with a positive, professional attitude
To be an effective team member, experience with the following technologies would be an asset:
- Ruby on Rails or other MVC web frameworks
- Interacting with and building Web APIs
- Git & Github
- Experience with Amazon Web Services suite of products
- Knowledge of front-end frameworks like React or Vue.js
- Exposure to scripting languages like Python and/or Ruby
To be an effective team member the following experience is an asset
- 2+ years experience creating and delivering great technology products
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Ability to collaborate across cross-functional teams
- Knowledge of project management tools like Jira
- Experience working in Agile and Scrum environments
- A great smile and a go get ‘em attitude
Life as a Vidyardian:
You will have the opportunity to create your own destiny in your role by generating and managing your own projects and seeing the impact of your work.
At Vidyard you will work alongside the best and brightest in the industry. We hire carefully for technical expertise and cultural fit, and are proud of our team!
We never miss an opportunity to have fun. We host weekly social events in addition to holiday celebrations, sports teams, not to mention our legendary parties!
Perks & Benefits
We offer free catered lunches daily, free snacks and drinks, generous subsidies for health & wellness and continuing education, on top of competitive pay & health benefits.
We thank all applicants for your interest in Vidyard. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Agency calls will not be accepted.
Vidyard is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to complete the application and/or interview process should notify the Talent Acquisition Team..