Imagine working on a global communication network that’s used by 3.7 billion people and every day more than a quarter trillion messages cross this network. There’s just one problem: Because authentication isn’t built into this platform, nobody can be certain who is sending most of these messages. This gap means that companies are vulnerable to a whole host of attacks on their employees, partners, and customers. Whether it’s wire fraud, W-2 thefts, or “fake news” in an attempt to destroy a brand, companies have been powerless to protect themselves against these impersonation attacks.
Valimail solves this problem. We’ve built a revolutionary platform on top of open standards — DMARC, DKIM, and SPF — that for the first time makes it possible for any organization to protect itself against email impersonation. Valimail pioneered the notion of automated email authentication, with innovative components like our DNS-based Authenticator (including our patented Instant SPF). Our system enables organizations to authenticate their email quickly, easily, and reliably. We’re committed to building a more trusted email ecosystem by being a leader in Email Authentication as a Service.
As the Communication & Brand Manager, they will be the creative force of the organization. This role will lead our communications, public relations (PR), and design strategies to deliver the content and experiences that drive the company brand throughout our marketing and sales programs. They will be responsible for creating and delivering the right message to the right audience while ensuring consistent messaging across various platforms to all relevant stakeholders, both internal and external. This position serves the content needs of Revenue Operations as they design tests and programs and ensures these programs align with the company voice/brand/image.
In this role, you'll get to:
- Drive a cohesive brand strategy including positioning, messaging, targeting, tactics, and timelines
- Identify, develop and execute marketing campaigns and communications strategy for key media contacts and customer references.
- Manage our brand designers to launch compelling content that builds our brand identity in-market. (i.e written content & graphical layouts & voice/style of company)
- Translate Valimail’s experiences and unique value propositions into simple, creative, and impactful content (written or video-based) that resonate with key B2C and B2B audiences
- Manage relationships with external agencies, including advertising, PR, and content firms to communicate our vision and company story through innovative dynamic content.
We are looking for people with:
- 5-8 years of experience in internal communications, PR agency, or corporate communications experience or related fields.
- Strong track record of collaborating effectively with cross-departmental teams and stakeholders.
- Enthusiasm for a story-telling approach that leverages strong visual, written, and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational, project and time management, and planning skills.
- Strong creative problem-solving and analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to drive initiatives at both a strategic planning and tactical execution level
- Experience managing external agencies
- Experience developing presentations and proficient with Adobe Creative Suite a plus
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and electronic publishing software
Frequently cited statistics show that underrepresented minorities will only apply to roles if they feel they meet 100% of the qualifications. At Valimail, we encourage you to break through that statistic. Roles evolve over time, especially with innovation, and you may be just the person we need into the future. NO ONE ever meets 100% of the qualifications. We hope you're open to learning new skills in order to grow with us. Make our team, your team!
Valimail is the trusted leader in fully automated email authentication, with the only comprehensive platform for anti-impersonation, brand protection, and compliance used by corporations and federal agencies such as Uber, Fannie Mae, WeWork, and the U.S. Agency for International Development. Valimail Enforce is the only FedRAMP-authorized email authentication service and, because it uses no personally identifiable information (PII), it is also GDPR compliant. Valimail authenticates billions of messages a month for some of the world's biggest companies, in finance, government, transportation, health care, manufacturing, media, technology, and more.
For more information visit www.Valimail.com.