The Salesforce Adminstrator is responsible for the development, improvement, execution, tracking, and adoption of sales systems, processes, enablement, and data. This position works closely with members of the Sales Leadership team and serves as a hub for information to assist in making decisions that help drive our business forward in a continuous improvement environment.
Location: US, Non-California
- Maintain regular interaction with business leadership, balancing a drive for accountability to plans and/or projects, while maintaining effective business relationships
- Support and enable sales in forecasting and pipeline management and SFDC hygiene
- Develop strategic partnership with management and cross-functional teams as well as peers to enable sales around updates and changes in sales processes
- Work with our GTM teams to understand sales motions and how we can optimize Sales tools to make the teams more successful
- Lead sales process optimization and lead management
- Implement and administer sales tools: ZoomInfo, Outreach, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Chorus, InsightSquared, DocSend, DocuSign, and LeanData.
- Focus on helping the revenue teams use Salesforce (SFDC) to understand post sale activities and measure success and key performance metrics
- Leverage external Salesforce consulting resources where necessary
- Triage user-reported issues, ensuring our Sales systems are well supported
- Partner closely with Sales Enablement to ensure sales reps have the tool training knowledge they need to succeed
- Support admin functions for Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and Salesforce CPQ, Mavenlink, Outreach, and all other tools that touch SFDC.
Reporting & Analytics
- You are highly proficient in Salesforce, Hubspot, Outreach, Excel, and PowerPoint, and are technically savvy with other data systems we may need to use. Familiarity with SQL, InsightSquared, and LeanData also a plus.
- Develop models to help analyze the health of the business including sales forecasting, pipeline generation, coverage, customer utilization, etc.
- Support sales analytics, reporting, and forecasting on a quarterly, monthly, and ad-hoc basis.· Assist with creation of reports & dashboards within Salesforce.com
- Be hands-on with administrative functions including user account maintenance, creating custom objects, custom fields, formula fields, validation rules, custom list views and other content of intermediate complexity
Valimail is the trusted leader in fully automated email authentication, with the only comprehensive platform for anti-impersonation, brand protection, and compliance used by corporations and federal agencies such as Uber, Fannie Mae, WeWork, and the U.S. Agency for International Development. Valimail Enforce is the only FedRAMP-authorized email authentication service and, because it uses no personally identifiable information (PII), it is also GDPR compliant. Valimail authenticates billions of messages a month for some of the world's biggest companies, in finance, government, transportation, health care, manufacturing, media, technology, and more. Valimail is based in San Francisco with our 2nd office being in Denver, CO. For more information visit www.Valimail.com.