Imagine working on a global communication network that’s used by 3.7 billion people and every day more than a quarter trillion messages cross this network. There’s just one problem: Because authentication isn’t built into this platform, nobody can be certain who is sending most of these messages. This gap means that companies are vulnerable to a whole host of attacks on their employees, partners, and customers. Whether it’s wire fraud, W-2 thefts, or “fake news” in an attempt to destroy a brand, companies have been powerless to protect themselves against these impersonation attacks.
Valimail solves this problem. We’ve built a revolutionary platform on top of open standards — DMARC, DKIM, and SPF — that for the first time makes it possible for any organization to protect itself against email impersonation. Valimail pioneered the notion of automated email authentication, with innovative components like our DNS-based Authenticator (including our patented Instant SPF). Our system enables organizations to authenticate their email quickly, easily, and reliably.
We’re committed to building a more trusted email ecosystem by being a leader in Email Authentication as a Service. As part of that commitment, we’re active participants in the open source and standards communities. We’re co-authors of open standards like ARC and BIMI, and contribute to a variety of open source projects that serve the wider community.
Location: Denver Metro area preferred, will also consider candidates in Mountain Time Zone
This position will report to the CFO.
Responsibilities are as follows:
- Works autonomously with revenue and product stakeholders to centralize and leverage production and business systems data into actionable insights and reports that help steer and refine the revenue strategy.
- Performs planning and analysis activities for the revenue organization. Builds and maintains the data pipes and subsequent automated reporting to generate scorecards and KPIs
- Ensure that sales and analytics systems and processes are in place. Identify areas needing improvement and manage the improvement process.
- Works seamlessly with the Finance team members and can continuously evaluate the core revenue metrics across all products and channels.
- Manage the daily analysis of leads, classifying the sources and categorizing the characteristics based on logical demarcations. Provide real-time, meaningful analysis both in terms of state and vector.
- Support the GTM team by ensuring a thorough grasp and continual assessment of the entire technology stack utilized by the GTM team.
- Continually identify points of suboptimality in the GTM function, making accordant recommendations that are actionable and logical. Consistently interweave the overarching goals of efficiency and effectiveness into the perspective of all analyses. In particular, the Director of Revenue Ops will optimize the Customer Journey.
Experience and Capabilities:
- 8+ years of related experience in Revenue Operations/Sales Operations/BI
- Expert level efficiency in Salesforce
- Strong understanding of core revenue streams and best practices applicable to those streams
- Undergraduate degree in any relevant field (STEM, business, economics)
Valimail is the trusted leader in fully automated email authentication, with the only comprehensive platform for anti-impersonation, brand protection, and compliance used by corporations and federal agencies such as Uber, Fannie Mae, WeWork, and the U.S. Agency for International Development. Valimail Enforce is the only FedRAMP-authorized email authentication service and, because it uses no personally identifiable information (PII), it is also GDPR compliant. Valimail authenticates billions of messages a month for some of the world's biggest companies, in finance, government, transportation, health care, manufacturing, media, technology, and more. Valimail is based in San Francisco with our 2nd office being in Denver, CO. For more information visit www.Valimail.com.