About the Role:
Are you a self-motivated, natural-born leader who is passionate about driving exponential sales growth? Passionate about disrupting an archaic industry and improving how people discover, engage and connect with health, human and social service providers? Want to be a part of infusing the health, human and social services sector with service-centered software tools for person-centered care? If so, please apply to join us at Unite Us. We are looking for someone with a track record of managing a sales team and process, closing new business, and consistently exceeding quotas. We are growing and are looking for an exceptional individual to lead our sales team.
We are looking for an experienced Vice President of Sales to directly manage our sales team, sales process, and sales metric reporting of the West Coast. This exciting role is perfect for someone with a solid track record in selling enterprise SaaS technology to the healthcare industry (and/or public, private and nonprofit organizations) and has an entrepreneurial spirit to build a great team to help Unite Us grow to the next level.
This leader will report to the President and Co-Founder of Unite Us. The right candidate will bring a perfect blend of the art and science of software sales with a disciplined go-to-market approach, revenue-generation in mind, in-depth understanding of KPIs along with excellent team-building ability. This position requires a long track record of successfully selling into the health/social services and/or healthcare industry, including medium to large-sized national and international brands. This position is based on the West Coast with some travel required.
What You'll Do:
- Manage a sales team of experienced execs through sales processes, lead nurturing, and tracking to revenue targets
- Consistently manage and report on sales metrics to executive team and board
- Manage company sales pipeline, and forecast future sales pipeline and metrics
- Hire, train and nurture new exceptional Strategic Sales Directors
- Ensure the team consistently hits quotas for SaaS subscription business (new bookings and renewals)
- Identify, prospect and directly penetrate healthcare and community (gov, private, non-profit) business
- Develop complex account strategies and regional/vertical business plans
- Provide an exceptional level of customer service through pre- and post-sales activities
- Develop presentations, proposals, and materials to facilitate sales cycles and transactions
- Ensure thorough recruitment, onboarding, and training across an entire team including Inbound Lead Qualifiers, Sales Development Representatives, Network Development and Sales Managers
- Play a key role in product pricing discussions
- Help to set and achieve the company's annual sales goal
- Consistently meet or exceed sales goals, demonstrating focused sales efforts, understanding of Company's business model, and an understanding of the health, human and social services industry
- Manage deals effectively to drive recurring revenue and increase the level of participation by clients
You’re a great fit for this role if you have a:
- Proven ability to close large transactions (six+ figures) and consistent achievement against quota
- Proven track record building and scaling successful sales organizations
- Exceptional people management skills (empathy, empowerment, leadership, development, etc.)
- Experience managing a team of sales personnel
- Superb strategic thinking, strong quantitative analysis, exceptional communication skills
- Passion for health, human or social services and capacity for leading markets and trends
- Strong contact within Healthcare a plus
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree
- At least 7+ years of sales management experience
- Prior experience working for a SaaS-based company
- Prior experience presenting to C-level executives.
The Unite Us Story:
As our co-founders transitioned from military to civilian life, they encountered barriers and inefficiencies navigating the most basic health and social services. Together, they set out to improve that experience for others. Recognizing that social care is essential for better health outcomes, they embarked on a mission to connect people to the care they need, when they need it, in communities across the country. Unite Us has developed an intuitive and seamless technology solution that goes beyond the traditional referral method. We work side-by-side with local organizations, and track data and outcomes to build coordinated care networks that support all aspects of community health. Unite Us is boldly changing the nation’s care delivery system. If you want to do well and do good, join Unite Us– we can build healthier communities together.
Environmental Job Requirements and Working Conditions:
- This position is based on the west coast
- This position requires 30% travel
Unite Us is committed to building a diverse team and fostering an inclusive culture, and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and encourage our employees' differences in race, religion, color, national origin, gender, family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, disability, pregnancy, medical conditions, and other characteristics. If you require assistance in applying for open positions due to a disability please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request an accommodation.